Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What if Geass itself really exists in this world?

Otaku seraphim is off to a good start seraphim's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What if Geass itself really exists in this world?

Meh, if geass exists, we wont know of its existance, its the sad reality of science fiction, thats just me though, it would have to be a top secret project which has thousands of test subjects somewhere in a top secret facility.

If so ever they escape (the geass user) were all in big trouble, well the people in high areas that is.

Meh, my character would prolly be the one who dies first before all the action begins XD

Or heck i'll play along

"In the name of seraphim, i comand you all!!! TURN INTO COOKIES!!!"

*False Messiah * Bleach Dynasty *Call me Ruru-chan*

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

"In the name of seraphim, i comand you all!!! TURN INTO COOKIES!!!"
    heheheh! sounds like you do really like cookies right seraphim? UgHhhhhh! I reallly like this one though..
    "in the name of receiverofhell, I commnad you to turn into a slimey slime"
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

what if geass did really exist?

i got two answers to this question.

Geass does kinda exist. remember when lelouch ," don't you think wishes are the same as geass? things you can't accomplish with your own powers, you ask for the assistance of others. i shall gamble upon the geass known as people wishes for the sake of the world's future."
    ppl still continue to make wishes. and some of those wishes do come true, right? so in that sense geass does exist in our world.

now if the geass in the anime did really exist well i don't think much would change. code geass in my opinion did touch many of our world's main issues. much of our politicans are power hungry, and giving them geass wouldn't help. more violence would occur.

sure it would be fun for us civilains at first, as we are being empowered,but its just makes the world a bit scarier. losing our voice in the world, not fun.
    unable to tell the difference from right or wrong, fact or fiction, truth or lies.
    it would be hell on earth.

i guess it really depends on who gets the geass and what geass they get.
    a sword can be used to protect ur love ones or be used to slay them.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

remember when lelouch ," don't you think wishes are the same as geass? things you can't accomplish with your own powers, you ask for the assistance of others. i shall gamble upon the geass known as people wishes for the sake of the world's future."
    I always remember that..
    But I can hardly remembered what ep it is during the r2..\
    HEY HEY HEY! can anyone give me the ep during r2?
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    I always remember that..
    But I can hardly remembered what ep it is during the r2..\
    HEY HEY HEY! can anyone give me the ep during r2?
    it was the last episode. episode 25. it was a flash back right before lelouch was about to be killed by "zero". well the dubbed verison is fully out, so im going to rewatch r2.

My Youtube My Deviant

Thanks

it was the last episode. episode 25. it was a flash back right before lelouch was about to be killed by "zero". well the dubbed verison is fully out, so im going to rewatch r2.
    Thanks Kaki..I have bad thing remembering stuffs like that...
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
    I loved my GF...

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

well that would be interresting to see if the polt that the code greass anime really come ture, it would more like happen in america frist then Japan, Since America is fightting itslef more then helping out another country..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    well that would be interresting to see if the polt that the code greass anime really come ture, it would more like happen in america frist then Japan, Since America is fightting itslef more then helping out another country..
    America was already under the control of Brittianna for some time. the america we know doesn't exist. why? basically, the american war of indepence didn't happen, because when brittianna lost control of england they fled to the new world and eventually it became the new motherland.

code geass's world is an alternate verison of our world. ok here is a little code geass history based on ours. was searching through forums and well found this. sorry if it seems choppy gathered my info from different sorces. i placed it spoilers to make it easier to read and to not strech the thread.

the beginning of britannia
     click to show spoiler

failure of american war of independence
     click to show spoiler

Why doesn't brittianna control england?
     click to show spoiler

more history of brittianna/ the heirarchy of brittianna
     click to show spoiler

World war II in code geass
     click to show spoiler
    Last edited by kaki tori kaizoku; Jul 18, 2009 at 04:30 PM.

My Youtube My Deviant

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast