Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What kind of anime would you like to see on TV?

Newbie mimichi may be famous one day mimichi may be famous one day mimichi's Avatar
    Thanks

What kind of anime would you like to see on TV?

Hello. I,am Mimichi. I love anime but..everytime I wanna see something dif I cant find any. I would like to see more fighting anime and school anime tv show also I thank that there should be an tv anime show about dif ch.'s in an school togather.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Feb 13, 2007 at 08:28 PM.
    There's nothing like walking with someone you love....!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: What kind of anime would you like to see on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by mimichi View Post
    [I]Hello. I,am Mimichi. I love anime but..everytime I wanna see something dif I cant find any. I would like to see more fighting anime and school anime tv show also I thank that there should be an tv anime show about dif ch.'s in an school togather. [/SIZE]
    I would like to see on TV all the cool anime series that the Japanese ppl watch in Japan But, because that is not possible ... I would like to watch Naruto, Bleach and death Note

Newbie mimichi may be famous one day mimichi may be famous one day mimichi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What kind of anime would you like to see on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    I would like to see on TV all the cool anime series that the Japanese ppl watch in Japan But, because that is not possible ... I would like to watch Naruto, Bleach and death Note
    True very true. But you say cool what kinda of cool thay have lot's of cool show's over there. I should know...I,am form Japan.,
    There's nothing like walking with someone you love....!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: What kind of anime would you like to see on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by mimichi View Post
    True very true. But you say cool what kinda of cool thay have lot's of cool show's over there. I should know...I,am form Japan.,
    ARE YOU SERIOUS???!!!!! that is soooo cooooolll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is completely AWESOME!!!!!!!! How is Japan???? I want to go there as soon I finish college. It is so cool to meet someone actually form Japan!!!!!
    That is completely awesome!!!

Thanks

i mean cool like action and fantasy Like hellsing, or elfen lied or those kind series, also romantic. I know that there is a lot more of anime that we don't even hear about that the ppl in Japan knows and watchs everyday. :

Banned mr. boondocks is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would like to see lovehina back on TV... its too bad they were underfunded to stay on the air...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrong section. Moving. Also no more spam guys.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I would like to see some classic anime on TV. For example Ruroni Kenshin,Yu Yu Hakusho,DBZ and so on. Although I do have to give AS credit for finally bringing back Lupin.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast