Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: what kind of anime would you watch with your parents?

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what kind of anime would you watch with your parents?

Quote Originally Posted by Eiden
    None, but sprirted away if any.... parents like to make fun of anime.
    same here! my parents make fun of it. But if they would actually sit down to watch something it would be one of Hayo Miazaki's movies... yeah that would be apporpiate or Tsubasa Chronicle since there's no sex or too bad of launguage. ^^

Otaku Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched Cardcaptor Sakura with my dad when I was younger.^^; and just a few months ago me and my family watched Elfen Lied.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i'd want my parents to watch all the anime i watch, if only they were more cooperative. at the very mention of anime, they tend to switch off the "pay attention" part of their brain and switch on their "don't pay attention" part of their brain. however, if you count initial d as an anime, then i guess my dad might be willing to watch it. as for my mum, there isn't a single anime i can think of which might interest her in the slightest.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I've watched Spirited Away, Mononoke-hime, and some of Fruits Basket with my mom. I think she hates it, but she wants to spend "quality time" with me, so she's sometimes willing to do what I want to. But I sorta feel bad when she either looks utterly bored and confused...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think my parents know what anime is. They have seen me buy it and watch it, but I would never have them watch it with me.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

anime that i would watch with my parents?... hmm well i guess i have gotten my parents to watch it once, and that was cause i kinda threaten them to watch it, and see what it was about... there reaction what fairly plain... but it wasn't to bad. the reaction was more like (yeah, not my cup of tea, but if ur into it then its fine). and my mum doesn't know how i could watch it, so yeah, family isn't into this stuff at all... and well i don't think i can blame them to some point.

@ twilight's angel : i think u should get another sig or at least try to resize the one u have, before u get a warning and ur sig delected... they have sig limits on this site, just thought i should give u the heads up...

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't watch any anime with my parents. Put simply they don't know or fully understand what it is nor have I, or could I, be bother explaining to them -_-'.

They just see it as another kids cartoon thing, especially since i'm currently watching fruit basket. I should show them a more violent anime one day, that would get an interesting reaction...

Newbie Oni tenchi may be famous one day Oni tenchi may be famous one day Oni tenchi's Avatar
    Thanks

like your parents my parents also like to make fun of them >.<
    they also think that anime are cartoon but it dosen't matter how many time i explain they dont seem to understand the fact its japanese animation ^ ^;;

avrey time i whatch anime they seem to think its fuuny to make stupid sound like "chuu chaaoo wang chang" im like in my mind "Wtf O.o" even if im whatching it in english they do them wirde sounds -_- sooo...no i rither whatch anime away from my parents ^ ^;;

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast