View Poll Results: What Makes A Good Anime?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Art work

6 22.22%
  • Story line

18 66.67%
  • Doesnt matter

3 11.11%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What Makes A Good Anime

Newbie Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita's Avatar
    Thanks

Post What Makes A Good Anime

What do you think makes a good anime? The artwork? The story line? or does it not matter? Tell me what you think

Banned serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Makes A Good Anime

Well I say its the artwork thats my ansewer just looking at the anime girls making me wish that they were real.

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the artwork matters alot because nobody wants to an anime that looks like a dog drew it but the storyline matters alot. What's the point of having a great looking anime if the story stinks? Story always matters. It's what keeps you interested and coming back for more.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Huh, so people actually will watch a piece of crap show just cause it looks pretty. Who cares if it looks good, it won't be remembered as one of the greats unless it has a great storyline, at least that's what I think.

Banned serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god's Avatar
    Thanks

really i still think the way of the anime looks is the diffrents the way it looks is the way that you might think its cute or sexy. Or the way you think its loving thats my saying.

sorry if i dont make sence.

Newbie Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Huh, so people actually will watch a piece of crap show just cause it looks pretty. Who cares if it looks good, it won't be remembered as one of the greats unless it has a great storyline, at least that's what I think.
    And so starts a heated debate ^_^ lol well i agree with both points of views, and i still havnt made my mind up. i guess it has to have a little bit o both

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

What i think makes a good anime is the story line with out a good story line the anime is not that intrusting to me but i do think the art work counts for some part of it too
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Ooohhh, I remember a thread like this from a while ago. =D

Lets see, "What makes an good anime?". I say everything. The story, characters, the art work, the MUSIC, and the over all "feel" of the series. There are just a lot more factors to include into this too such as if there's any romance or conflict between certain characters which may or may not contribute to the storyline, or if there's some sort of everday events that the viewers can relate to, etc. There's just so many things to take into account to decide if an anime is "truly" good.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast