Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What new anime should I buy to watch?

Newbie BIGGByran may be famous one day BIGGByran may be famous one day BIGGByran's Avatar
    Thanks

What new anime should I buy to watch?

I alrdy have Evangelion, Record of Lodoss War, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D and Bloodlust. What other anime should I get?? and explain why.
    4 lines of text.
    -- Hassun

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What new anime should I buy to watch?

That sort of thing isn't easy to explain, you know. Different things appeal to different people for different reasons, and... well, yeah. I'll just name a couple of titles that are popular with most people.

Blood+
    AIR GEAR
    NANA
    Himawari!
    Hachikuro
    FMA

... Hachikuro is a little slow-moving though, and boring at times. There isn't much action in it, just the occasional erm, comic relief provided by Morita (whose voice actor is UEDA YUUJI!!! XD).

You can try Texhnolyze and S.cry.ed too... and Appleseed, since you sound like you're into action shows.

Oh, and if you don't mind older titles (older-looking animation and not as good music) and you're looking for something shallow you can laugh at or have a good time watching, go for Slayers. It's hilarious.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm i guess you should try full metal panic. if you liked evangelion, i guess one could say that full metal panic is a more modern version of evangelion. actually, i could be wrong, because i saw 3 episodes of evangelion quite a long time ago, and all i remember is that when i watched full metal panic, it reminded me of evangelion. the army equipment and machines and such were a trigger for my memory lol.

judging from the anime you already own, i'm guessing that you like action packed anime series. if so, then you definitely need to give naruto a try. the first few episodes might seem a bit childish and at times boring, but as soon as you finish the first ten, you'll be craving for more. if you try naruto and like it, you'll like bleach as well. both are full of action, comedy and lots of character development's involved as well.

in general, i'd really suggest you give rurouni kenshin a try. it's a truly great series, but it may be a bit old. the action is really awesome though, and the characters are great.

if you're looking for a more emotional series, try fruits basket. everyone seems to love this series, and they all want more lol. the characters from fruits basket really are amazing.

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you ever seen hellsing? I finally got to watch it because it started coming on tv and that show it awesome! One of the episodes freaked me out.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Evangelion has got to be far more complicated that Fumoffu... +__+;;

Oh yeah. Check out Trinity Blood, if you're into that sort of thing..

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Loking at ur list try berserk its pretty badass.
    Or trigun if u haven't seen that yet.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

try desert punk, if you liked ranma 1/2 then you will probly like this one

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

if u liked violence graphic stuff then i would recommend Gantz coz tht's abt people who are resurrected by a sphere called Gantz. They are thrown into a game with weapons n gear tht they have to figure how to use in order to survive in the game...They would fight against Demons summoned by Gantz n even against each other.....all this jus to stay alive n yes i would recommend the new Hellsing OVA but only one eps has bin out n tht kicked butt...cant wait for the second one

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast