Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is ONE RULE IN LIFE ABOUT?

Newbie delinquentS0UL may be famous one day delinquentS0UL may be famous one day delinquentS0UL's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry What is ONE RULE IN LIFE ABOUT?

I'm having trouble finding some really good anime shows to download. To top it off, i hate the samurai crap and the whole transformer thing. I just want some good comedy/romance anime shows. Can anyone help me out?
    Don't live life by day&night but by the minute you're with that one person who you can spend the rest of your life with.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is ONE RULE IN LIFE ABOUT?

Onegai Teacher and Maburaho are two good romantic comedies.

ONEGAI TEACHER

Kusanagi Kei, a high-school student living with his aunt and uncle, has an encounter with a female alien. This alien is revealed to be a new teacher at his school. Later, he is forced to marry this alien to preserve her secrets. From there, various romantically-inclined problems crop up repeatedly.

MABURAHO
    His name is Kazuki Shikimori, 17 years old. He attends Aoi Academy, a school for elite magicians. Each magician has a set limit of spells, and performing more spells than the limit allows will cause the user to turn into dust. In this case, the number of magic Kazuki can use is far below the average in his school. Then one day, all of a sudden, three girls: Yuuna Miyama, Kuriko Kazetsubaki and Rin Kamishiro, appear before him. But of all the things that they are after, it is his genes. And for Kazuki, the girls' appearances may also spell his doom, as he soon realizes that his magic count is decreasing ever steadily due to the fact that he can't resist using magic to help them.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie delinquentS0UL may be famous one day delinquentS0UL may be famous one day delinquentS0UL's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks, do you think Samurai Champloo is any good?
    Don't live life by day&night but by the minute you're with that one person who you can spend the rest of your life with.

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

-Ranma 1/2
    -D.N.Angle(idon't know if that could be downloaded i need to try)

Thanks

Hmm, streamload doesn't have that show about the teacher&student love affair. where can i download it from?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by delinquentS0UL
    thanks, do you think Samurai Champloo is any good?
    Well, if you hate samurai, then you might not like it. Heh, and if you don't like rap and techno, then you'll won't like it even more. It's a pretty funny show though. It's a bit like Cowboy Bebop (heh, it was made by the same people) in that the three main characters go on misadventures. The main storyline is revisited from time to time, but most of the episodes are just side-adventures and have almost nothing to do with the story itself. It's filled with action and comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by delinquentSOUL
    Hmm, streamload doesn't have that show about the teacher&student love affair. where can i download it from?
    Try Animeupload.com.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

I seen one episode where Fuu or whatever her name is was helping out this blind chick but that blind chick was just with them because she needed to kill the two guys or something...It wasn't too bad but I don't get what the whole show is all about.

Like FullMetal Alchemist, I LOVEEEEEEEEEE that show but I didnt get to finish it yet because me and my friend are still watching it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by delinquentS0UL
    I seen one episode where Fuu or whatever her name is was helping out this blind chick but that blind chick was just with them because she needed to kill the two guys or something...It wasn't too bad but I don't get what the whole show is all about.
    The gist of it all is that Fuu is on a quest to find the "Samurai That Smells Of Sunflowers". She employs Mugen and Jin to help her find him. As they go on their little adventure, they face some minor problems, ordeals, and misadventures throughout their travel. The one with the blind chick is only one of them. The blind chick was sent to kill Jin (the guy with the glasses).

Oh, and here's another pretty good anime. Do you like magical girl anime?

MAGIKANO

Ayumi Mamiya is a witch cursed to lose her powers and only one boy can break the spell. Haruo Yoshikawa thinks he is a normal boy but unknown to him his three sisters have magical powers and keep him protected and ignorant about the exsistence of magic. Now Ayumi must wake up Haruo's latent powers to save herself but his sisters will have none of that.
    I love my girlfriend.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast