Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is ONE RULE IN LIFE ABOUT?

Newbie eldest may be famous one day eldest may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What is ONE RULE IN LIFE ABOUT?

i would suggest u watch love hina, or maybe ramna 1/2, their both good comedy/romance animes

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 500x115.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Love Hina is a good romance/comedy anime. FLCL is a good one for comedy.

Newbie DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Mahou Sensei Negima: A ten year prodigy graduates magic school and to finish off he has been given the job of becoming a teacher at an all girls school.

SHUFFLE!: based off a ideo game, it is the story of a boy who after meeting his neighbors has the power either god or demon only by choosing between the demon lord's daughter and the god lord's daughter.

Full Moon wo Sagashite: This story is about a young girl who is ill with a throat cancer. but she has dreams of becoming a singer, she finally has chance after meeting two shinigami and learning she only has one year left to live, they help her fulfill her dream before her year is up.

GIR IS TEH SMEXIINESS

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Try Fate Stay Night, it is about the holy grail crap.

Newbie belldandy07 may be famous one day belldandy07 may be famous one day belldandy07's Avatar
    Thanks

love hina, fushigi yuugi, onegai teacher, onegai twins, oh my goddess, fruits basket, inuyasha, all of these i recommend

Newbie delinquentS0UL may be famous one day delinquentS0UL may be famous one day delinquentS0UL's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I want a anime that has LOTS of episodes so how many does those shows have?
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by belldandy07
    love hina, fushigi yuugi, onegai teacher, onegai twins, oh my goddess, fruits basket, inuyasha, all of these i recommend
    Ehh, i hate Inuyasha. I've seen like 4 episodes but the plot sucks butt.
    Last edited by delinquentS0UL; Jul 06, 2006 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Don't live life by day&night but by the minute you're with that one person who you can spend the rest of your life with.

Newbie peachsncream may be famous one day peachsncream may be famous one day peachsncream's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by delinquentS0UL

Ehh, i hate Inuyasha. I've seen like 4 episodes but the plot sucks butt.
    finally!! someone actually agrees with me about how much inuyasha sucks!!!
    anyways......if u're looking 4 something long(in my standards) fushigi yuugi has 50 episodes, marmalade boy(the basic classical romance thingy) has 76, and pretty much all the others (Full Moon, kamikaze kaitou jeanne, dn angel etc.) hav 26!!
    good luck picking!!

Newbie delinquentS0UL may be famous one day delinquentS0UL may be famous one day delinquentS0UL's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: What is ONE RULE IN LIFE ABOUT?

Quote Originally Posted by peachsncream
    finally!! someone actually agrees with me about how much inuyasha sucks!!!
    anyways......if u're looking 4 something long(in my standards) fushigi yuugi has 50 episodes, marmalade boy(the basic classical romance thingy) has 76, and pretty much all the others (Full Moon, kamikaze kaitou jeanne, dn angel etc.) hav 26!!
    good luck picking!!

Haha, you're welcome! ^___^ Well, when you think about it... Inuyasha is bascially about this dumbas* half-kitty cat who fights to to find something. I hella hate the show. Plus, the features are freakin` crappy. Enuff said.
    Don't live life by day&night but by the minute you're with that one person who you can spend the rest of your life with.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2