Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: At what speed do you watch anime?

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Question At what speed do you watch anime?

I was wondering about this and I guess someone else might have the same question. I typically watch only 2 a day,1 of each, since that's all I have time for. I am guilty of wacthing 26 ep. animes in 2 days though. What's your method of choice?
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: At what speed do you watch anime?

the first time i ever watch some anime, was in the holidays. i had a series to watch and since i never really watch anime i had no idea what was to come. i ended up watching it the entire night (didn't help that i was hyped up of coke during the day, it happens every year at christmas). i ended up watching the untire 26 eps i think in one night. i was stuff after watching it all.

other than that the amount of anime i watch daily is well.... random really. sometimes its usually around 2-3 eps if i'm lucky, other days when i actually have some time i can watch around 4-5 eps.. but i usualy have only enough time to watch 0-1. really depends on what i have to do.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends on how much free time I have or what series I am watching. If its a series I can only see on TV I'll just watch one or two. But if its something I have on DVD, I can watch 26 episodes in a day. I've spent an entire weekend watching nothing but anime before.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

I've got you guys beat, and ironically, it was only a couple of weeks ago, with Naruto. I had originally seen my friends 3 Volume DVDs 2 summers ago, but never continued to watch or download the series. Well, recently, I had wanted to jump back in at episode 45. I started on Friday night at maybe 11:00pm and by sunday night I was on episode 85. That first night and all day saturday I watched Naruto. I did maybe 35 episodes alone in 24 hours.

Another instance would be Bleach. I had got bored with it, due to the repetitiveness of the series at it's early, "hollow" stages. Every episode was basically Ichigo fighting a new hollow, and so I stopped watching. That and computer troubles kept me off Bleach. When my computer troubles were resolved, I wanted to jump back in. I started on Sunday and watched through Friday, starting at like episode 10-12 to episode 65. Unlike Naruto, which I watched through the speediness of Youtube, I downloaded all the Bleach eps, at about 2 hours for each download. So, with 2 hours of downloading, and half an hour of watching, I managed to watch 50 episodes in 6 days.

Now-a-days, I've slowed down my watching, although I still watch as much anime as I can. I'll watch a minimum of 2 episodes a day, from one series or another.

Newbie kolin0 may be famous one day kolin0 may be famous one day
    Thanks

The speed depend on how many episodes are there, for example like Chobits, I can just finish it in one day, but as for Naruto type of anime, I may need a few month to finish it(basically because I don't have much time). The longest record of time of mine is 5 days of finishing Ichigo 100%...

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

On family days.. We will go all day, and all night, just watching. Sometimes we meet the tv, and talk for them`~

@_@ I really can go on and on, but comics are different, And it depends on if I bought the whole series in one day~`
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    I've got you guys beat, and ironically, it was only a couple of weeks ago, with Naruto. I had originally seen my friends 3 Volume DVDs 2 summers ago, but never continued to watch or download the series. Well, recently, I had wanted to jump back in at episode 45. I started on Friday night at maybe 11:00pm and by sunday night I was on episode 85. That first night and all day saturday I watched Naruto. I did maybe 35 episodes alone in 24 hours.
    Gah you have me beat about 6 eps, 29eps was my marathon.
    but with age comes the slowing down of things.
    average i only watch about 5-6 a night maybe more actually, there's alot of fansubs i follow at times.
    but it really deprives my sleep XD

Newbie axel.k11 may be famous one day axel.k11 may be famous one day axel.k11's Avatar
    Thanks

Well at the moment im doing around 8-9 ep a day, trying to watched the whole series of fma. The most ive ever done was about 12 eps in 24 hours, no bad eh ? lmao

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast