Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: At what speed do you watch anime?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: At what speed do you watch anime?

I'm guilty of watching entire series' in one sitting, only stopping for the essentials (Work/food/bathroom).

Course, its not just anime That I watch like that, when i download entire seasons of a TV show, I do the same.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

It all really depends on the anime. If it's really interesting? I can watch an entire series within 3 or 4 days depending on the ep count.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I usually only do 2 titles at a time. However since everyone seems to be doing much more than that maybe I'll give it a shot. I don't think my attention span is big enough for seven or eight.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Bah, take your time, you only live once and if your not thinking of making an anime, a manga, a novel or things like that, you don't need to watch a ton to get a good feel of it all. Though I just might eventually write something up (with no pictures since I'm no good) but that's a long term project of mine and now I'm concentrating on getting a job that pays and that I'll like. Writting is only a hobby that will follow me around anywhere I go.

7 to 8 series at a time is a big heavy, the most I did was maybe 4-5 and that's because I had to wait for some episodes to air before watching it and so I passed the time watching other series that also were airing at different times so I ended up watching variuos series at different intervals without watching too much at a time, but it was kind hard to follow every storyline XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie NarutoCheriki may be famous one day NarutoCheriki may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i used to watch the japaniese naruto's on youtube, which used to be about 4 episodes everyday....i am totalyy hooked!
    But now i have caught up so i have to wait every thursday to see a new one .
    But 4 every day was my routine although maybe if i didnt watch so much i wouldnt have run ut of any to watch.

Newbie Lloyd Aurion may be famous one day Lloyd Aurion may be famous one day Lloyd Aurion's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends how much I have in my possession at a time. The most I've watched is three dvd's in one sitting. Basically I watch till I can't watch the show anymore at that time or I run out of episodes to watch.
    Do what you want, play what you want and buy swords.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6