Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what would you be ???

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Smile what would you be ???

what would you be if you became an anime character???...also, please state your name and explain why...>.<

>If I became an anime character, I'll be the kind, simple, loving girl and my story will be about accidentally finding love while near to death...
    introduction: Sakura Hana tries to jump into the school building because of a family problem (too much expectations from parents/family) as she fell, a guy on the 2nd floor desperately tries to catch her but unfortunately he fell embracing her in his arms...they both safely landed, after that incident the guy who was totally a jerk being a quite playboy but the good version tries to get Sakura's attention, being interested to her and all...she's almost perfect but as he saw her tears, he had an intention of helping her but unconsciously loving her and loving him after they became best of friends...>.<

uhm...I got my name as Sakura Hana because I've always dreamt of seeing a real sakura (cherryblossoms)...actually, I've been planning to work abroad in Japan...lol...while Hana because it's actually a flower...

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Newbie marz_loveless is off to a good start marz_loveless's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would you be ???

If i became an anime charater, I would become a half cat/ half human ninja demon; but a good souled one, not evil. My name, Marzu Ykui.
    My story.......I want to become the best that i can for my friends, so i work hard at my ninjutsus, genjutsus, and tijutsus.......though for a long period of time i was an outscast among my peers because of my cat ears and personality. Over time though, I over came my fear of noone liking me, and started to open up more to my peers, Doing so......they became my friends.....and comrades! And along the way............i fall for someone........someone unexpected.
    TO BE CONTINUED..........(i didnt want to wirte anymore)
    I chose the name Marzu Yuki because.....Marzu is my nickname in japanese(and i love it), and Yuki is snow...and i love snow^^.

Newbie totalchaosgirl1988 is off to a good start totalchaosgirl1988's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: what would you be ???

If I became an anime character???

Well to be honest I guess I have already done this. haha. I am writing ym own anime/Manga so I guess this is where my character will go. haha.

My characters name is original, it really has no meaning and there was really nothing to it. I just made it up with a bunch of friends at the time, and we just ended up sticking with them. Well anyway my characters name for the past 5 years is Keora Hitori Nagawa.

She is a half Angel half Demon. She was born on the celestial plain, and became an out cast the day she was born (Celestial new year). On the day that she was born the seal the the Infernal plain cracked releasing an evil that would come after her. To prevent Keora from being killed her mother sent her to earth where she would have no idea of where she came from and she thought her self to be a human. Later she runs into a demon that was sent after her to bring her back to the great evil (fallen angel/grandfather). But the Demon boy falls in love with her.

And yea the series kinda goes from there. haha. well I hope that you enjoyed reading that. Well if you have any questions about that just ask. lol. later

Totalchaos

Newbie deathnotefromthesoulless is off to a good start deathnotefromthesoulless's Avatar
    Thanks

if i were an anime character...i dont know what id do. most likly id look for my limits, see if i have magic or any powers...id hope to be like light from death note

Newbie Ahiko is off to a good start Ahiko's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were an anime character, I'd be Tachikawa Mimi. I loved her ever since I started watching Digimon Adventure 01.
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

If I would be an anime I would be a cute girl, small, shy, caring. I'd like it to be an action anime in witch I would propably be the weaker part, the one who's trying hard still not quite doing it right (but not whining), I would propably be taken with on an adventure because they couldn't do elseways, or because they need a healer. But I would never give up and my determination would bring benefit sooner or later...
    Yeah, this is how I would be as an anime, because I wouldn't change much, I think.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

OH GOD,....Must restrain.... Can't, keep it all in....Must release some to prevent explosive release.......

I'm a dangerous person to ask this question to. A very active imagination, combined with relying on long train/bus trips to get around & a love of Anime, has led to many a character being born in my mind, usually fitting into the latest Anime I've watched. Ask me a "what if..." or a "what would happen... question & I'll create a character which relates, background for them, enemies, allies, challenges, the lot. I'll spare you the whole list, but I'll mention 2 from, opposing factions.

After watching One Piece, the Anime about Pirates eating "Cursed Fruit" which give them the power of that fruit, my mind asked what would happen if someone was born to parents of "cursed" parents. And so marked the birth of the "Avenger with no name". With his mother having the power of the "Smokesmoke" fruit (turn body parts into smoke, obviously) & his father the "flareflare" fruit (create fire, I think control it), they were terrified when their little boy toddler started displaying the powers of both fruit, only increased in power & ability. However they never got to worry for long, only till he was about 7, as a Pirate so powerful he'd never been heard of wiped out their town. The only reason the boy was the first ever survivor of this pirate was because due to his power, the pirate could see he had cursed fruit powers, so didn't finish him when the child fell into the well. What the pirate didn't know is because he was born with those powers, they only deactivated when in water, not shut him down. After emerging from the well to find his entire life distroyed, he vowed to avenge them all.

What makes his story different is the fact that if I was to do a cartoon strip/anime about him, it'd actually start with him finally killing his nemesis, but not before he's eaten 2 cursed fruit, the remainder of Luffi's "Gumgum" & one I've called the "Devidevi", which gives you the gift of bat winged flight, at the cost of demonic red eyes, a crown of horns & darkening skin when angered. Having killed his nemesis, he goes to start a new life, only to realise he doesn't know how. What's more, as he travels around in search of a purpose, he discovers that in his relentless pursuit of vengance, he's become just as bad as the one he pursued, including causing the destruction of an entire village just because he blew off some fish faced freak, knocking him out of the way before continuing on. So with the newly deemed purpose of redemption, he goes about helping out whoever he can. Not that easy when you look like a demon, many reconise you from your avenger days & your in the most wanted list with a huge bounty on your head.

From Pirates to their "rivals", the ninjas, I've also created a character For Naruto. His actuall name is Hiroshi Kamakaze, last of the Devine Wind Clan, though he doesn't learn this until he & his best friend, Akira (surname?) push each other to pass the basic ninja course at age 10. Young, feeling invincible & always looking to proove themselves better in their friendly rivalry, they don't even think of the danger when they hear the sacred scroll of the Village Hidden in the Mist (where they've grown up together) had been stolen by 2 high level wanted ninja brothers. They set out to find the brothers separately, but close enough to back eachother up if needed. Akira found them first, only to find they'd learnt 1 jutsu each off the scroll, 1 Mass Shadow Clone Replication, the other something called the "Shadow Jump Jutsu", allowing the user to "pause time", become etherial & slide to another location, possibly grabbing objects as they pass. Finished with their fun, the brothers were just about to use their fire creating & controlling Bloodline limit to kill Akira when Hiroshi heard his friend's screams. He got there just in time to block the flames with his own body.

While lying on the ground covered in 3rd degree burns, he heard a voice fromn the back of his mind, saying that he knew he was in pain, but he could help. Naming himself as Badriel, he said all Hiroshi had to do was let him in control, & he'd be able to save Akira & his father who had turned up & was holding the brothers off. Agreeing, his entire life was forever changed. Badriel waisted no time, immedietly regenerating all the burnt flesh & transforming Hiroshi's body into a large mass of mussles, with humanoid shape yet bat wings extending from his back & long tallons extending from his fingers. Leaping onto the "Shadow Jump" brother, Badriel quickly defeated him, only to latch his mouth around his neck & suck him dry of every drop of blood he has. Watching his brother finish twitching, the other attacked with everything he had, yet his fire powers had no effect as if he was born with the Bloodline Limit. After being smacked around by Badriel, the second brother also became dinner for the unstopable beast. Watching all this unfold, Akira's father charged the beast, with Badriel quickly countercharging. It was only Akira's last minute coming between them that gave Hiroshi the chance to get back into control, reverting back to his normal form. Asking what had happened to him, he learnt that he was infact the last of a clan known as the "Devine Wind" clan, hunted by the "Demon-Hunter Alliance", which Akira's family was a member of, for around 400 years. Honour bound to kill him, they granted him a 1 day head start in honour of him saving their lives. Hearing his best friend vow he''l have to kill him next time they meet, Hiroshi started the 2 years he would spend on the street, running for his life & fearing what he could do, trying to learn how to control it.

At the end of the 2 years, he stumbled upon a village, just like the one he had left so long ago. While looking for something to eat, he spotted the most beaityful thing he's ever seen. A girl, about a year younger than him, was being led through the village by her father. Following her, he found the signup office for the local ninja accademy. Wanting to be closer to this girl, he also signed up, learning the town's name was "The Village Hidden in the Leaves". Being in the same class as her, he never could bring himself to talk to her. And that Naruto kid, there was something different about him, he could sence it. Not being able to bring himself to leave that girl, he graduated & entered the advanced classes with everyone else, including Naruto. He was in disbelif when he was put in the same team as The girl, who turned out to be Haru Yoshe, the 3 of them being the shy, quiet ones, but felt like dieing when he heard her say she too had a crush on Sasuke. And that's where that show would pick up from.

Knowing my luck, I'd probably end up like one of my characters, major trials in life, while yet to make a mark in history. At least my actual life isn't as screwed up as some of my characters.

Oh, sorry for the long post. Belive me, this is just scratching the surface of what I've thought up for these & other characters of mine. Thanks if you bothered taking the time to read it. Your an aweful brave person...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    OH GOD,....Must restrain.... Can't, keep it all in....Must release some to prevent explosive release.......

I'm a dangerous person to ask this question to. A very active imagination, combined with relying on long train/bus trips to get around & a love of Anime, has led to many a character being born in my mind, usually fitting into the latest Anime I've watched. Ask me a "what if..." or a "what would happen... question & I'll create a character which relates, background for them, enemies, allies, challenges, the lot. I'll spare you the whole list, but I'll mention 2 from, opposing factions.

Oh, sorry for the long post. Belive me, this is just scratching the surface of what I've thought up for these & other characters of mine. Thanks if you bothered taking the time to read it. Your an aweful brave person...
    I read it!!!! It was quite interesting actually!!! You really do have an active imagination... How come I haven't noticed any stories of your over here? It would be much better if I could read the things you told here step by step in a story and even more interesting also...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast