Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What Is You Fav. Anime Couple?

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

What Is You Fav. Anime Couple?

Who do you think is the most cutiest couples around in the anime universe? Explain Why
    mine has gotta be Renton & Eureka. they are so0o0o0o0o0o0 freakin' cute together. and they always have each other no matter what. i don't think there is any other couple better than them. Tis kinda sweet**sob** .

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Is You Fav. Anime Couple?

Van and Hitomi from Escafowne. They look so cute and Mitsuki Koyama with Takuto from Full Moon. They go so awesome together.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm thinking about Kohta and Lucy of Elfen Lied. Naru and Keitaro of Love Hina. Mizuho and Kei. And how could I forget Arima and that guy who's his friend. Not his girlfriend since the guy is actually funny.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hideki & Chi (Chobits): they loved each other for who they were, despite outside influence.

Krillin & Android 18 (Dragon Ball Z/GT): She was a tough, take-no-sh!t girl... but he was always there to resuce her and comfort her! sweet!

Ryoga & Ukio (Ranma 1/2): they made it through cave that torn apart every couple that went in, but they came out still holding hands! come on! cute!

um... damn... can't think of any others!

Newbie dreaming saturn is off to a good start dreaming saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Usagi and Mamoru from Sailormoon series. They love each other very much.
    Another couple: Belldandy and Keiichi from Ah! My Goddess. They are a cute couple.

Newbie Ebisu is off to a good start Ebisu's Avatar
    Thanks

my all time favorite anime couple gatta be Kagome and Inuyasha. The reason being is because at the beagaining they would fight, then they started to like eachother when no one was around. if miroku or sango said something about it, they would get all mad and say they are not in love. i think its every super cute.
    the heart feels what the eyes can not see, and knows what the mind can not understand...

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ebisu View Post
    my all time favorite anime couple gatta be Kagome and Inuyasha. The reason being is because at the beagaining they would fight, then they started to like eachother when no one was around. if miroku or sango said something about it, they would get all mad and say they are not in love. i think its every super cute.
    i totally agree here..i mean they do argue and such then kagome gets all paranoid and jealous whenever kikyo was around. so yea..also kota and lucy from elfen lied was a good one..i mean they had history and she killed everyone he loved but he still loved her...i mean what more could you want? and i dont know if you can technically call them a couple but echizen ryoma and sakuno i mean its cute how sakuno always is shy around him but all know that she likes him and he just wont explain his feelings..kinda of like kagome and inuyasha...also songo and miroku are funny as hell with each other. = D

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Newbie gaarasgirl may be famous one day gaarasgirl may be famous one day gaarasgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i think bulma and vegeta are an awesome couple because their both hot heads but we all no bulma is really the one who wears the pants lol
    your destiny lies within its up to you to find it

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast