Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What Is You Fav. Anime Couple?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What Is You Fav. Anime Couple?

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    Hideki & Chi (Chobits): they loved each other for who they were, despite outside influence.
    NO! I Hated how this anime ended!! Chii is a chobit. Even though she is made to "feel".. she isn't a real human being! NO! I hate this anime pairing.

My favorite paring would have to be Aya and Toya from Ayashi No Ceres.
    They are so much in love, it's amazing. They try and overcome whatever obstacle comes bashing towards them, no matter what. And when either one of them need support and someone to lean on.. the other is always there.

True love.

Shinta (Kenshin) and Tomoe. Yes, I am old fashion. I do like Kaoru and Kenshin together.. but not as much as him and Tomoe. She was his first love, and to me that is something special. Even though he killed her fiance, she fell in love with him and he returned her feelings. Their story is just so adorable, and that is probably why I'm so into them being together.

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    NO! I Hated how this anime ended!! Chii is a chobit. Even though she is made to "feel".. she isn't a real human being! NO! I hate this anime pairing.

My favorite paring would have to be Aya and Toya from Ayashi No Ceres.
    They are so much in love, it's amazing. They try and overcome whatever obstacle comes bashing towards them, no matter what. And when either one of them need support and someone to lean on.. the other is always there.

True love.

Shinta (Kenshin) and Tomoe. Yes, I am old fashion. I do like Kaoru and Kenshin together.. but not as much as him and Tomoe. She was his first love, and to me that is something special. Even though he killed her fiance, she fell in love with him and he returned her feelings. Their story is just so adorable, and that is probably why I'm so into them being together.
    thank you for bringing up shinta and tomoe...i loved rurouni kenshin and the samurai x's. i think this was an awesome couple however...do you think shinta loved tomoe or kaoru more?

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shermanator View Post
    thank you for bringing up shinta and tomoe...i loved rurouni kenshin and the samurai x's. i think this was an awesome couple however...do you think shinta loved tomoe or kaoru more?
    He's a man of mystery, Kenshin is. But I would have to say Tomoe. He was very much in love with her, and when she died, he didn't know what to with himself. He's the type of guy where a girl would have to ask him to the dance, and he'd decide to go or not. Not that he's a wuss or anything, God KNOWS he's no where near that. But it's difficult to understand his emotions. He doesn't show them very well. He keeps them inside of himself. But with Kaoru, she really had to PUSH for him to eventually open up to her, whereas with Tomoe.. it came naturally. The chemistry was already there. Was it because he still wasn't completely healed and ready to willingly accept Tomoe's death? Who knows?

All I know is I really believe Kenshin was very much in love with Tomoe. However, in the OVA: Reflections - he was very much in love with Kaoru.
    I believe he loved the both of them. Tomoe passed away, and Kenshin moved on like a human being should. Kaoru opened up his heart again, so that shows she, herself was special to him.

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm gonna say Inuyasha and Kikyo. I know they didn't last but I thought they made a perfect match and I thought they had good romantic moments.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Vandread Dita&Hibiki..they are just so cute together.Outlawstar Melfina&Gene...who wouldnt want someone to take care of you like that.Elemental Gelade Ren&Cou...haaa young love.My-Hime Mai&Yuichi real close to real life couples.GundamSeedDestiny Athrun&Cagalli/Kira&Lacus...you have to admit they just look great together.Howls Moving Castle Sophie&Howl...what can i say they seem to see into each others hearts

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks
    but can you really count a couple a couple even though you never see them hook up...or if its completely one-sided? i mean after some pursuing most just give in...but you dont really see that in anime.

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    He's a man of mystery, Kenshin is. But I would have to say Tomoe. He was very much in love with her, and when she died, he didn't know what to with himself. He's the type of guy where a girl would have to ask him to the dance, and he'd decide to go or not. Not that he's a wuss or anything, God KNOWS he's no where near that. But it's difficult to understand his emotions. He doesn't show them very well. He keeps them inside of himself. But with Kaoru, she really had to PUSH for him to eventually open up to her, whereas with Tomoe.. it came naturally. The chemistry was already there. Was it because he still wasn't completely healed and ready to willingly accept Tomoe's death? Who knows?

All I know is I really believe Kenshin was very much in love with Tomoe. However, in the OVA: Reflections - he was very much in love with Kaoru.
    I believe he loved the both of them. Tomoe passed away, and Kenshin moved on like a human being should. Kaoru opened up his heart again, so that shows she, herself was special to him.
    well yea but i agree that i think he loved tomoe more...especially when he found out that he killed her fiance. that wound that would just bleed on. but kaoru did have to push him....but i only think he opened up to tomoe was because he was still a kid. i mean he wasnt that old when he fell in love with tomoe. but i can see how he loved them both...but i still give it to tomoe...he moved on but during the series it was subtle but he visited tomoes grave if im not mistaken...only once but it happened.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; May 11, 2007 at 12:47 AM.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my Favorite Anime couple would have to be Sango and Mirokuu because there so funny together. aslo i am a fan of NaruHina and SakuSase
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie cami15rebelde is off to a good start cami15rebelde's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite anime couple is Yukarie and George from Paradise kiss.
    hi i'm a nice girl that wants to have fun!!!!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast