+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is that what you want to be?

Newbie galganash may be famous one day galganash may be famous one day
    Thanks

Arrow Is that what you want to be?

I know that each of us have a favorate character in anime, rpg games, story and ect..

But i just whant to know is it you or you want to be?
    But mostly we like those character that is opposite to our character it self.
    I'm right or not?
    But i know all is posible in the realm of possibility which exest in our head...
    But not in the real world...
    But I'm also one of you who dreams to be the character i like most..
    So, we just have fun and enjoy...

Newbie mesmerized is off to a good start mesmerized's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is that what you want to be?

Not to be mean or anything.. but this thread may be closed. Only because you're a new member and all. Mine got closed too.

Anyways, the question is confusing. It kinda hurts my head to think about it. You want to know what character we want to be? Or do you want to know what character we're most like. Really confused here.

[current]

Newbie shaktidarrel27 is off to a good start shaktidarrel27's Avatar
    in a place where all our dreams are made from...
    Thanks

I think what he's trying to convey here is that... why do we love our favorite anime character? is it because we see ourselves in them or is it because we want to be like them? but sometimes we love these characters because they are our exact opposites...
    (but i think this succeeding part does not connect with the previous sentence, sorry) in our dreams or in our imaginations, everything is possible.. we can see ourselves as somebody who we really want to be.. we can even be in the person of our favorite anime characters.. but unfortunately we cant be like them in reality... being one with our fave characters will always be a mere dream to us...

i hope my understanding helped..^_^

personally, i love my fave characters because i see myself in them.. in the roles that they play in the story.. but sometimes i love them because they have great personalities... although it may seem impossible to be like them.. but still if you have the heart to change, then i guess it would be possible...^_^

My Jemhie... is my strength.. the only reason why I'm Still standing strong...

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by galganash View Post
    I know that each of us have a favorate character in anime, rpg games, story and ect..

But i just whant to know is it you or you want to be?
    But mostly we like those character that is opposite to our character it self.
    I'm right or not?
    But i know all is posible in the realm of possibility which exest in our head...
    But not in the real world...
    But I'm also one of you who dreams to be the character i like most..
    So, we just have fun and enjoy...
    i don't think all character we seek are our real personality opposite character characteristics ... in fact it's just the opposite ... like i pick all my favorite anime characters depending on how much they think like me or have characteristics as me ... (Example: Meas Hughes[Full Metal Alchemist] ,Hei [Darker Than Black]) ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LichGRIFFIN For This Useful Post:

kima12 (Mar 12, 2008)

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite characters? Well i think the "opposites and similars" doesn't always apply. I choose a favorite when a character tickles my interest or when a character stands out in the said show.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

well, the question is confusing, but ill answer it in my interpretation. i like characters because they either remind me of myself, or i envy them for something i dont have. so, basically my love or hatred for characters branches from myself.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread