Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Is Your Favorite Anime?

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

What Is Your Favorite Anime?

What R U guys favorite anime? why is it your favorite anime? how did you get into watching it?

Well my favorite anime of all time is of course DBZ. i got into cuz my older brothers best friend is into anime and told me about toonami and DBZ, sailor moon and i started watching it, I Liked DBZ more it had a great story line and cool action and was funny, but i truly fell in love with this anime when goku transformed into a super saiyan . and then me and his younger brother became best friends and he got me more into it. i started getting posters, toys, games, (which i still have lol) and thats how i got my start, thats how i knew what i wanted to be when i grew up (Anime Creator and/or manga creator)

Wat about you?

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Is Your Favorite Anime?

My favoirite anime to watch is Naruto and Bleach also sometimes Samurai Champloo. I got into naruto by a freind i said its just a dumb ninja show and low and behold i found it to be a awesome anime. Its my favorite anime because the story line is actually a good anime story instead of a lame one. and its got comedy romance and tragedy.

Bleach----
    I got into bleach by a guy at college who was talking about it and he mentioned about how they use ghost and swords and stuff and i was like hmmm let me check this out. I like it because IT has a original story plot great action and blood heh heh

Samurai Champloo----
    Now samurai champloo i found this on a satruday night at my aunts house on her big screen tv. i just got cable in 2006 but ive always watched anime on the net. so i finally got a chance to watch adult swim and i saw this awesome samurai anime that was upbeat and hip and actually very funny. Its my fav because It has a seince of completion to it even though it wasnt as long as i thought it ought to be great anime none the less
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Well....I'd have to say my favorite anime is Rurouni Kenshin, Yuyu Hakusho, and DBZ.

I didn't get to see Rurouni Kenshin all the way through(which makes me sad) but what I did see I loved. Sword fighting,humor, and romance. All the ingridients for a good anime.

I first saw Yuyu Hakusho on adult swim waaayyy back in the day and I liked it. Genkai cracked me up when Yusuke had to find the demon Rando and stop him from winning her powers. It was a lot better on adult swim because they didn't cut out stuff.

DBZ was what got me into anime so how can it not be one of my favs.

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

ghost in the shell beacuase of the story line not many other anime has a similar one except for animatrix the characters also seem unique + the entire concept is different compared to others
    Last edited by 02134; May 13, 2007 at 07:43 PM. Reason: idk

I'll do it man.

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

i would say rurouni kenshin, samurai champloo <---i really like samurai animes. also others but dont want to make the list super long..yu yu cuz its awesome seein all the weird things and the adversity yurimeshi goes through. um..Ghost in the Shell is good..even though the second movie was a bit confusing. just soo many! = P

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Newbie Moogles is off to a good start
    Thanks

to be honest Favorite is like a kind thing to come up becuase they new animes coming out n stuff u start like them more then the own ones but i <3 Kiddy Grade Old Anime but good =] and there a Kiddy Grade 2 Coming out and i cant wait till it out i hope u guys like it too =]

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think I've seen this thread b4..o well

I have so many "favorites" it's hard to name just one.

1: Rorouni Kenshin-favorite swordplay series.
    2: Naruto-favorite ninja-punk series.
    3: Ranma 1/2-favorite comedy/fighter
    4: Ghost in the shell-favorite futuristic-dramatic-fighter
    5: All DBZ-because they rock!
    6: Ninja Scroll-favorite ninja/slasher

I won't go any further lol.

Newbie Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12's Avatar
    Thanks

Way too many to name but ill give a few

1. Naruto
    2. Full Metal Alchemist
    3. Inuyasha
    4. Wolf's Rain
    5. Pokemon (yes pokemon)
    6. Saiyuki
    And about a billion more but I'll stop there

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast