+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite anime (must say why)

Newbie ZeelZy is off to a good start ZeelZy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your favorate anime ang manga must say why

My favorite anime is cowboy bebop! because it has out standing humor, art, story, awesomeness, action and every thing else I watch the whole series at least 3 times a year or more. :P

But my favorite manga is a hard one it's between fullmetal alchemist and Trigun
    both have amazing story's and action and all of that other fun stuff. But if I had really read the cowboy bebop manga chance are I would say it was the best manga because I love the show so much.
    EIN!!

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your favorate anime ang manga must say why

No fave manga don't really like it

Fave anime

Karin: It is beyond cute, funny, and sweet. It had a good story, solid characters, and was a joy to watch.
    Lain: One of the best anime ever. The plot is just solid and like most good sci-fi a logical end of sad truths of our society. It was slow in places but it was worth it.
    GitS: Again logical end of truths of our society... Can see it happening in some form in the distant future. Good plot over all, good action to boot. And they managed to make really good characters out of "heartless cyborgs"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: What is your favorate anime must say why

Seeing as this is the anime section I suggest keeping it contained to anime.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your favorite anime (must say why)

Well, my favorite anime is a debate between Chobits and Pretear. But, over all, I'd have to say that Pretear is my favorite anime! Why??? Because one, it has a good plot and an excellent ending, two, it's so diffrent from the other types of anime, three, I like how it;s based on the new legend of snow white, and finally,it's because I just love the outfits the main character whears! I deffinatly have to say that Pretear is my most favorite anime ever! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would say FullMetal Alchemist because its full od suprises and it made me kepp guessing what was going to happen and it had awsome music and fighting seens so my anwser FullMetal Alchemist.

Newbie Mitsarugii is off to a good start Mitsarugii's Avatar
    Next to an explosive Toilet Paper Factory
    Thanks

Definitely, Death Note. I haven't been so curious about a show in a loonnng time, It's great, Even though I hate the main character, L is just cooler and more intelligent. And I usually don't like these type of story-lines, but this one really got my attention. everything about it so far is just awesome, IMO.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite anime is Fruits basket. My reason because my favorite anime charaters come from, one which is very much like me. Kyo reminds me of one of my friends is my #1 favorite character. An outcast that is actually loved. Than Tohru reminds me of me a while back. I wanted to please everyone, and got upset when someone got upset with me.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my favourite Anime is One Piece!
    I love it s0o0o0o0 much but like i've stopped watching it, i think i'm on ep. 314 or sumthin like that but i 4git. its so funny and bloody and so action packed that it rediculas! My Legendary, whole nother league Fav. Anime is DBZ baby! the best thing to hit america since the Video Games!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast