+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite kind of pokémon? (EXPLAIN WHY)

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your favorite kind of pokémon?

I really like the canine-like pokemon, myself. I love Vulpix, Nine-tails, and all the evolutions of Eevee (especially Espeon).
    I love the legendary ones as well. I love seeing them battle!

I really like the psychic pokemon, too. They have some awesome attacks.
    Last edited by Priestess Angel; Jun 12, 2007 at 07:27 PM.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aeonking View Post
    hey i think your right dark angel swordsman the legendaries are cool but what bout articuno, zapdos and moltres do you think there cool as well or do you just like dragons
    They are intresting as well. It's intresting to See birds as Legendaries and opposing elments of each other.

Articuno = Ice/Water
    Zapdos = Thunder
    Moltres = Fire

very intresting combonations. KInda like a type Triangle, if you ask me.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite pokémon huh?

I like the following especially because my little sister adores them immensely and they make the sweetest sounds! Meow-chan is the funniest cat ever, in all history of animation. Turki-chan is drop-dead adorable, and always seemed to hold some mysterious power. Lastly, Jigglie-chan is my favorite poké-pop star!! Do I sound silly? I used to enjoy pokémon a lot when I was a kid. Now, however, I never watch it.

Nyarth [Meow-chan]:

Togepy [Turki-chan]:

Purin [Jigglie-chan]:

I really really really wonder what Len-sami's favorite pokémon are?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm my favorte kind of pokemon. I am partial to the fire types they're all very interesting. I like Ninetails and Cyndaquil the best though. Ninetails because its so beautiful. Plus those attacks are killer. i love that. Beautiful and powerful. Cyndaquil i like because its timid yet strong. I guess I like the power types.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a fan of the older Pokemon. I kicks it old skool! LOL. ^_^

I especially like Flareon, Bulbasaur, and Farfetch'd (only becaues he carries a Sprig around--a sprig is a skinny green onion, and my friends call me "sprig" sometimes as opposed to "Sprout").

My brother and I both agree that (as much as we love him) Pikachu's gettin' kinda played out. And my brother adds, "He stole Charizard's thunder!" Get it? Ha! LOL.

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    They are intresting as well. It's intresting to See birds as Legendaries and opposing elments of each other.

Articuno = Ice/Water
    Zapdos = Thunder
    Moltres = Fire

very intresting combonations. KInda like a type Triangle, if you ask me.
    yeah it is kinda like a type triangle but hanvent you noticed that most of the legendaries are in threes like entai, suicune and raikou or the regis its like elemental triangles or something

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aeonking View Post
    yeah it is kinda like a type triangle but hanvent you noticed that most of the legendaries are in threes like entai, suicune and raikou or the regis its like elemental triangles or something
    It's probably to balance out the whole Legendaries system and whatnot. It wouldn't be good if they were all one type and vulnerable to the same attacks, now would it?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would probably have to be the old ghost pokemon..particularly Gengar. He was just so random and funny.
    Dear Dinah...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast