Closed Thread

Thread: What is your Top 5 must watch Anime list?

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

What is your Top 5 must watch Anime list?

Hi, it's Franco again, and I have wrote a few suggestion on the Anime Suggestion thread, and it has made me wonder what are other peoples Top 5 must watch anime list's and why?, for me they are as follows:

#5 Neon Genesis Evangelion or Love Hina - I am torn at my fifth choice because I like comedy,drama and action.

#4 Raxephon- I like me a happy ending

#3 Tenchi Muyo (The OAV)- I like comedies and this is a really good one for me.

#2 Trigun- Just when you think it is a corny show, it turns into a real good one.

#1 Akira- Because it was my first Anime and it is always fun to watch, especially with a group of friends.

Newbie fallen angel 2009 is off to a good start fallen angel 2009's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your Top 5 must watch Anime list?

1. Vampire Knight- i luv the manga and the anime series is awsome!!
    2. Fruits Basket- i jus luv the plot you could say.
    3. Loveless- its so entertaining
    4. Trigon- one of the first ones i watched and still watch
    5.its a tie between Naruto and FMA- i luv both shows and cant choose between all of these^...
    I will love you without fear or restrictions. I will trust you without wondering. I will want you without demand and accept you just the way you are. And If you give me the chance, if you give us a chance, I will spend the rest of my life proving to you that you made the right decision. <3 Sayoko

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

5. Kanon 2006

4. Spirited Away

3. Slayers Series

2. Neon Genesis Evangelion

1. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Kanon 2006 - Why I chose Kanon 2006 as my number five must watch anime is because the characters utterly draw you in, shed more than a couple tears, laugh and smile at the heart warming scenes, fall in love with a girl or more, and sit transfixed by the extremely well done designs on the story and characters. The voicing is also one of the best out there.

Spirited Away - As the only anime to ever get an award in America, everyone whether they are old or young, men or women, love action or romance, will truly enjoy this feature film. Made by the acclaimed Hayao Miyazaki, the stroyline grips at your heart till the very end when it releases you with a sense of accomplishment.

Slayers Series - A MUST watch for Lina Inverse alone, not to mention the rest of the insane crew. Hilarity is a guarantee in every episode. If you ever watch a Slayers, you will come to love and never forget the greatness that is Lina.

Neon Genesis Evangelion - One of the most controversitial anime ever created. Not one to watch if you want a simple, straight forward anime; NGE gives you the full package as the three main protagonists life out their lives questioning life itself, and their purpose in what they do - though admittedly Rei is not one of those for the most part. Also featuring the genius voice actor, Megumi, voicing Rei (and Lina from slayers). Watch it for her if not for anything else, your ears will never know such bliss in your entire life.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Perhaps the most well known anime to date, featuring the amazing Aya as Haruhi. Every detail put into this anime is flawless, the transition from novel to anime is wonderful and leaves no fillers (as apposed to something like Naruto with their nearly 100 episode filler spree). Definately a must see for all avid anbime viewers.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my top anime favorites (so far) Would have 2 b..

5: Hellsing- It's a really short show. it only has 13 episodes( which is total b.s) It's really addicting 2 watch! Alucard is awesome. But, his master (Integra) is only 22? And Alucard was born in 1423? it's a very unique show. I would describe it as a gothic anime show. It was never with VIZ Media. But, the voices were perfect!

4: Death note- Death note could of made more episodes. I mean their was only 38 episodes.. It 2 is very addicting 2 watch! i would wanted 2 know what ever happens 2 Near? Does he ever become Kira? Or Ryuk comes back and he becomes Kira and avenged Light's death? Death Note would be described as a drama and mystery show. Light's laugh in episode 38 in English was perfect! In English and in Japanese were both perfect!

3: Code Geass- That show just aired not that long ago. Lelouch's voice in English is perfect! (The voice of Ichigo from Bleach!)It's really interesting! It's like Transformers in anime! Britannia i think it's the worst place 2 live however, it has a lot of luxury! So, i would describe it as a drama anime series with a lot of conflicts.

2: Naruto- Naruto can be very addicting 2 watch! The bad part about Naruto is they never go straight to the problem when some thing really huge is going on. Like when the Akatsuki arrived in the Hidden Leaf. Naruto which i think was still training with Jiraiya... All of the sudden, Sasuke saw Itachi and he freaked out and he tried to get 2 Naruto. All of the sudden.. Sasuke had flash backs and Itachi and Kisame try 2 kill Naruto. Then, it's the fight with the Sanin. Then, it's flash backs with rock lee and Gai? What the hell happened? I would describe this series as a interesting series.

1: Bleach- I love 2 c violence and sum comedy! If i ever meet Tite Kubo.. I will bow down 2 him! My favorite character's out of Bleach would have 2 be Kisuke and Rukia! It still on air! My favorite saga out of Bleach would have 2 b when Byakuya and Ichigo fight and when the Espada's come 2 the real world. I would describe this show as an epic series!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Hi, it's Franco again, and I have wrote a few suggestion on the Anime Suggestion thread, and it has made me wonder what are other peoples Top 5 must watch anime list's and why?, for me they are as follows:

#5 Neon Genesis Evangelion or Love Hina - I am torn at my fifth choice because I like comedy,drama and action.

#4 Raxephon- I like me a happy ending

#3 Tenchi Muyo (The OAV)- I like comedies and this is a really good one for me.

#2 Trigun- Just when you think it is a corny show, it turns into a real good one.

#1 Akira- Because it was my first Anime and it is always fun to watch, especially with a group of friends.

Newbie ziex is off to a good start
    Thanks

claymore

naruto

blood+

bleach

let me think about the last one

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, I'm going to put this as bluntly as I can:

NO LIST THREADS

Closed Thread