+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Whats better Manga or Anime {Must say why}

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats better Manga or Anime {Must say why}

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    my friend i not only agree with you but its what i have been saying myself lol if they make the anime as they did the monga it could even sell better ^_^ the agin i could be wrong lol but if the dvd or show sets of anime put everything in more people would like it and buy it they could even sell it for abit more if it had everything because i know i'd pay a little more to know i got it all like in the monga.
    correct not to mention that those changes are sometimes critically disastrous ... like Full Metal Alchemist ... the first days i joined Anime Online there was a "post fight" (if that's even a way to name! and i kinda participated) about who killed winry's parents and after like 3 days it was clear to us that :
     click to show spoiler
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

i'll choose anime for sure. i'm making collection on it too. lol. why... 12 ep for $20 here. manga would be $13 for one book where its only have 2 ep in it. so which cheaper... den, anime jst take me some space to keep ie while manga would need more space... hrm... no colour... if you buy the coloured one, it would cost you $20 ++ per book... euch! wallet paining....
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

To be quite honest, I like both equally. But, if I HAD to choose, I'd say that I like manga better. Why? It's kinda the same reason why I like subtitled anime better.

I like to read. Most anime I can't travel with (unless it's on my PSP and I dare not pull that baby out on the city bus... It's too hood on the bus these days), so I pack my backpack full of graphic novels and I read to and from work, during breaks and when I've got nothing better to do.

Plus, there's a lot of details that usually get left out of the anime versions of most manga; not to mention the ridiculous amount of filler they throw in the anime to take up TV time. Manga is more to the point, because the artist doesn't have to worry about taking up half-hour blocks each issue.

Newbie missanime is off to a good start missanime's Avatar
    Thanks

aww do i really have to pick? if must it would be manga cause it's the original...sometimes you miss things in the anime that's in the manga and alot of times there are fillers in the anime that's not in the manga...but i really like the voices, emotions, musics, colors in the anime..making the manga comes to life...but without mangas there's no anime....so definitely mangas

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

If you ask me they are both good. I like each of them for different reasons. For example I like manga because use can pick up on the artist's drawing techs, but I like anime because you don't have to read

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes thats one of the best parts about naime you dont have to read and its in color and has voices but have you ever thought that the voice would be strong and cool and instead it sounds dumb and ga@.

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Yes thats one of the best parts about naime you dont have to read and its in color and has voices but have you ever thought that the voice would be strong and cool and instead it sounds dumb and ga@.
    not realy why have you? I remember when I started reading deathnote and I wondered what L's voice would sound like, so you can imagian how excited I was when the anime finaly came on tv in Canada. His voice was actualy better sounding then I thought it would be

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well yes i know im not saying that that never happens because yes i like Ls voice in the english and japense way im just saying if you have ever had that happen to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast