Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the bloodiest anime you've seen?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats the bloodiest anime you've seen?

No no no not like Basilisk nothing like it at all
    heres a link about what were talking about.
    Ninja Scroll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is a very bloody anime and a very good one at that.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks
    yea ive seen ninja scrolls awesome...then another one called blood i believe it was a movie...but it was hella short. i mean like 40 mins. but bloody none the less. and how is basilisk looked interesting havent decided if i wanted to watch it yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    The booldest anime would probably inuyasha.then i cant find a whole lot of anime to watch.
    granted there are a lots of fights...but trust me way more blood in others. do you just catch them on tv? or do you look for box-sets and such on ebay or stores...etc....
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; May 11, 2007 at 12:48 AM.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

The bloodiest anime i've seen would be Elfen Lied, Ninja Scroll, Blood The Last Vampire and AD Police

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

For me the bloodiest is Blood+ an anime showed in the Philippines. It even says in the advertisments. "Would you rather weep or bleed?"

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

The most bloodiest Anime i have seen so far are Higurashi no Naku Koroni and Elfen Lied.

Higurashi no Naku Koroni is about a vilage somewhere in Japan named Higurashi, and this vilage hase a dark secret behind it.
    The Anime itself is also prety intresting becose it consists out of chapters and each chapter is a alternate retelling or they play in a difrent time period and in one of the last chapters they tel one of the earlier chapters from a difrent point of view, but in a way that it,s definetly worth watching.
    Each chapter bigins pretty normal but they al end in bad ending for most of the charecters, there is lots of killing a very intresting storyline and there are somthings that wil proberly give you a creepy feeling.
    It's difenatly worth watching.

Elfen Lied is about girls how poces telepathic power have pink hair and have horns on there head, in most cases the girls where bullied in there past and where used by a goverment agensy for experiment.
    Becose of this past they just want to kill evryone how is in there way, it hase a pretty sad storyline there is lots of killing but there is also some nudety (I'm sorry that i cant tell more about this Anime becose it's been a while sinds i saw it).
    But i do think it's worth watching.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm. the bloodiest anime i have ever seen is/ Bloody Vampire, Neon Evangelion, and of course Guyver they are the best thirsty bloodiest anime i've seen in my years of modern good action equipped and tear of shed of blood coming out from them.

That which i can decribe it as really great in my life that impacted me like a death strike once i started to watch it so anyways the ones that you have mentioned before i have never heard or seen none of those anime's can you briefly tell me about it?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    The booldest anime would probably inuyasha.then i cant find a whole lot of anime to watch.
    What a funny reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    No no no not like Basilisk nothing like it at all
    heres a link about what were talking about.
    Ninja Scroll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is a very bloody anime and a very good one at that.
    Ninja Scroll and Basilisk (and a couple of other) movies are all based on the same story so they really are related to each other. But you're right that they aren't the same anime.

As far as the original topic goes, I assume you are writing 'bloodiest' as in 'most gruesome/Horrific'.

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

last ep of full metal alchemist
    random violence without a purpose isnt very interesting

I'll do it man.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast