Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What's happening to anime???

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

What's happening to anime???

I've read so much and seen so much anime that sometimes I fell like I'm running out. The good anime is disapearing from Cartoon Network and the best place to watch anime is youtube. I feel like I'm losing anime.... (of corse there's not as much in the united states...)
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie nirm may be famous one day nirm may be famous one day nirm's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's hapening to anime???

Pffft, i live in scotland and i am limited to 4 channels due to geographical issues. And no, there not exactly anime loving channels either.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nirm
    Pffft, i live in scotland and i am limited to 4 channels due to geographical issues. And no, there not exactly anime loving channels either.
    that must suck real bad....
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Impossible, every season there is at LEAST 10+ anime that comes out. The spring season was at April and there were a lot. Each year there is like 50 or more so anime that gets released. Of course, if you can only watch anime on tv or youtube - sucks - then you are really limiting yourself.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah. There is plenty out there. If you have good internet, I would just suggest fansubs. There is a lot of anime out there that nobody has licensed yet.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

I practically live on youtube, since I only have one anime channel, and that's CN, so I am very grateful for their free service. There aren't enough sites like them, imo. They're so wonderful! I can't afford to buy such expensive anime, so it's my only resource. I've gotten so many ppl into anime thru their free downloads! I hope it stays up for a long time, cuz I've still got a lot of anime I still plan to d-load & watch saved in my faves.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Whats youtube? Ive never heard of it.
    As for me i just ithere buy it or sownload it. The tv chanel i try to wach it on screws up every series they play by moving when they have it on all the time without notice so i mis record, play them out of sencance or just not tell anyone that new episodes are on.

Sorry im in Long ISLAND NEW YORK
    Last edited by Joshua001; May 18, 2006 at 05:02 AM.

Newbie mscfrk464 may be famous one day mscfrk464 may be famous one day
    Thanks

As Zeroenixm said fan subs are a good way to go if you have a high speed internet. Another way around the high prices of anime dvds is rent. My friend started getting alot of stuff from netflixs because he can't pay for the dvd anymore because of bills.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast