Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What's happening to anime???

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's happening to anime???

Anime is definitely around, you just need to work and get paid, big time to buy few at a time. But I know it's not that easy, so going to the right links to download free anime is probably the best bet you can to enjoy anime as much as you want. But then again policies are a big follow through so either way you have to be careful in downloading few. Youtube, is pretty cool too, so being able to view anime there is pretty simple.

But for those that don't even know, Samurai7 shows on IFC channel (Independent Film Channel), you just have to look really hard, if I mistaken it could be on Sundance

http://www.myspace.com/starades

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah alot of my favorite anime has been disapering and I realy miss them
    *sad face*

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

oh! I almost forgot. For all who complain that Anime is too expensive, yes I do too, if you go to ebay shops and search for anime, there are a few stores that offer entire boxsets of series' for really cheap. Anime110 is one good one that me and my friend order off of. Yeah you have to pay, but I'm lazy and it's easier than looking around for them.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: What's happening to anime???

since u got the internet...just download fansubs...that's what i do...'cuz i gave up watching anime on TV a long time ago...

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

When I only watched anime on TV I thought it was running out too, but since visiting some sites it was like 'Woah! Where did all this come from?'

Nothing is as good as going out and buying it. Expensive yeah, but its nice to feel you actually went out and got it. But thats just me XD

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Newbie sesquina may be famous one day sesquina may be famous one day sesquina's Avatar
    Thanks

If it wasen't for you tube I would be in trouble. Is there other sites like it?

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai
    I've read so much and seen so much anime that sometimes I fell like I'm running out. The good anime is disapearing from Cartoon Network and the best place to watch anime is youtube. I feel like I'm losing anime.... (of corse there's not as much in the united states...)
    What about buyin anime? you can buy, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me
    When I only watched anime on TV I thought it was running out too, but since visiting some sites it was like 'Woah! Where did all this come from?'
    Nothing is as good as going out and buying it. Expensive yeah, but its nice to feel you actually went out and got it. But thats just me XD
    yeah nothing is as great as sayin that you own an anime lol, cuz you went out and buy it urself, feels good lol
    Last edited by Hitokiri Battousai; Jul 03, 2006 at 08:21 PM.

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri Battousai
    What about buyin anime? you can buy, right?

yeah nothing is as great as sayin that you own an anime lol, cuz you went out and buy it urself, feels good lol
    you can buy anime for a low price But the anime might be old you can get them at BIG LOTS for 4$ a piece which is alright if you miss watching old anime

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast