Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the most confusing anime you have seen?

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question What's the most confusing anime you have seen?

hands down i would have to say neon genesis evangelion...especially the movies! the second movie was supposed to clear it up or end it i guess? but the ending totally screwed me..i didnt get it one bit! also if anyone could explain that would be awesome.....but for now ill stay confused from it!

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's the most confusing anime you have seen?

Evangelion is one.... But for me the most confusing I've evr watch so far is Gundam Wing Destiny.... Im kind a bit confused with the conflicts take overing there... errrr....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I'd have to say EVA too, but I think I understand it all though. To read my reply, highlight the text hidden below. If you haven't seen them, & don't want to have it spoilt, don't highlight it.

The way I see it, the last 2 epasodes of the series are a different ending to the movies. In the series ending, with the last Angel defeated, Gendo set about starting the final phase of the "Human Instromentality Project", basically trying to merge all souls into 1 perfect entity. However, it's messed up by Shinji, Asuka, & I'm guessing many others around the world, when they realise they are their own person, each with their own streingths & weaknesses.

In the movies, SEELE tries to take NERV headquarters by force almost right after the final Angel is decapitated. When Shinji Launches & sees Asuka's mangled EVA, he's too mentally scarred to fight back. The Winged EVA's then perform the ritual to allow SEELE to attempt to merge all souls into one. However, since it's Shinji in the pilot's seat of EVA unit 1, he's the one who gets the final say. Once again, he realises everyone has their own identity, he once again screws up the big plan of 1 perfect entity.

I hope that clears a few things up. Not that it really can help .
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    I'd have to say EVA too, but I think I understand it all though. To read my reply, highlight the text hidden below. If you haven't seen them, & don't want to have it spoilt, don't highlight it.

The way I see it, the last 2 epasodes of the series are a different ending to the movies. In the series ending, with the last Angel defeated, Gendo set about starting the final phase of the "Human Instromentality Project", basically trying to merge all souls into 1 perfect entity. However, it's messed up by Shinji, Asuka, & I'm guessing many others around the world, when they realise they are their own person, each with their own streingths & weaknesses.

In the movies, SEELE tries to take NERV headquarters by force almost right after the final Angel is decapitated. When Shinji Launches & sees Asuka's mangled EVA, he's too mentally scarred to fight back. The Winged EVA's then perform the ritual to allow SEELE to attempt to merge all souls into one. However, since it's Shinji in the pilot's seat of EVA unit 1, he's the one who gets the final say. Once again, he realises everyone has their own identity, he once again screws up the big plan of 1 perfect entity.

I hope that clears a few things up. Not that it really can help .
    ok im not sure if im gonna sound completely stupid but wasnt shinji chokin her at the end of the 2nd movie? or something like that?

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

FLCL OMFG i have no clue whats going on its just randomness that makes no sense. furi kuri definatly the strangest and most confusing thing ever.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027's Avatar
    Thanks

The most confusing series i have ever seen would probably have been:

Excel Saga and Angel Sanctuary. ((Only because i haven't read the manga before watching angel sanctuary ... lol ^^))
    I'm in love with the BEST guy ever! I love YOU baby!!

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I tought Ghost In A Shell whas pretty confusing there are things that are difficult to follow but most of the time the storys add up.
    As for Neon Gennesis i didn't find it that confusing and the story also seems to add up, but i'v only seen 23 episodes so for that part.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

i can make sense out of a lot of things but it would have to be naruto.they always have to be mistrouis.[cant spell]cant they just say stuff head on.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast