Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the most confusing anime you have seen?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's the most confusing anime you have seen?

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Oh, Excel Saga isn't so bad. At least you kind of know what Excel is doing and who she's doing it for (though that bit where she gets shot is just... uhhh... rofl).
    Ya its way better than lets say bobobo that show is just weird,But Excel Saga has its moments like you said were she gets shot (it like what o.o).
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

The most confusing anime i have seen was Technolize it was really confusing in both beggining and ending never got to the point to make it understandable so i just stop watching it for a while and trying to go back to it to understand it now.

Newbie firefly may be famous one day firefly may be famous one day firefly's Avatar
    Thanks

I most confusing I've seen is probably Dark Angel
    Its pretty cool but a lot of loves mixups in it

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    The most confusing anime i have seen was Technolize it was really confusing in both beggining and ending never got to the point to make it understandable so i just stop watching it for a while and trying to go back to it to understand it now.
    Texhnolyze is kind of overrated. But it wasn't exactly what I'd call confusing? Maybe just boring. And when things are boring, you tend to pay less attention (so it seems more confusing than it actually is). But it's definitely less confusing than, say, Haibane Renmei, which, in my opinion, has its plot pretty decently laid out all throughout, but for some reason some people couldn't understand a thing. :S Greatly puzzling.

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

lets see the most confuzing anime i ever saw would defiinitly be excel saga, its just randomness over and over again, and the whole bo bo bo thing, wow just wow, its all confuzing to me. but i do have to admit that excel saga is really really funny

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

lots of ppl say that ghost in the shell is confusing, but i really didnt find it so. i might have to say trinity blood, but thats b/c ive only saw like 2 episodes

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Paranoia Agent got me...
    I would think I had it figured out, and then they would through a twist into the story! At one point you think they caught the kid, and the next they had the wrong one, and...
    I had to watch a few episodes twice... A pay really close attention to figure out what was going on!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL eureka Seven id have to say. yea i like it but i never knew what exactly was goin on. Next up would have to be Paranoia agent. that serioulsy had me confused on every episode till i came to the point i said forget it. i kept watching till the final episode and still didnt get it....
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast