Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whats the oldest anime that you can remember?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Whats the oldest anime that you can remember?

What anime do you remember the most about that you havent seen an single episode of for the longest time!?

PLEASE EXPLAIN IN DETAIL ABOUT THE ANIME AND WHY ITS MEMORABLE!!!

...ok then.

Mine would be "Mashin Eiyuden Wataru".

This story was about a kid named Ikusabe Wataru that was one day transported to another world to become their savior. He fought along side with his master in swordsmenship Shibaraku-sensei (Cant remember his full name) and the head of the ninjas Himiko (again, cant remember the full name). Also he fought his enenies in his mashin-Ryujinmaru...through out the story Wataru has numerous encounters with the people of the other world and makes new friends and goes through many hardships which made this anime an memorable masterpiece.

Over the years Sunrise has produced sequels to this show: Mashin Eiyuden Wataru 2, Mashin Eiyuden Wataru 2 -Chou Fight hen- , and I think the last one was called Chou-mashin Eiyuden Wataru.

If you ever have the oppurtunity to watch it then DO IT!! For something thats a decade old this series had great art, music, and most of all an AMAZING storyline thourgh out the entire series.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats the oldest anime that you can remember?

Sailor Moon and Tenchi Muyo.....*sobs* I MEGA MAGIC MISS YOU TENCHI!

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks

"sailor moon"

Known for her trademark hairstyle, Sailor Moon is the most famous of all magical girls. Usagi uses a magical locket to transform into Sailor Moon-the champion of love and justice. Along with her fellow sailor scouts, it's her job to save the world from the forces of evil. Luckily for her, she has lots of magical items at her disposal. In the name of the moon, this "meatball head" cuts evil down to size.
    u should find the movies and comics!!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you cutie for explaining.

@RPGirl: Plz explain about anime and why you remember...I do not want this to become a spam thread and closed down.

Thank you in advance for your effort. This goes to all posters of in this thread.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Dragon Ball Z

the story of a young (somewhat) man who fights to defend the earth with inhuman Sayian powers. he is one of the last of his race. he faces many aliens who are at least as strong as him, possibly more, and always triumps to save the people he cares about. (breaking out of character for a second) GOKU KICKS BUTT!! *ahem* thank you for your time.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Whats the oldest anime that you can remember?

i'd have to say samurai x (rurouni kenshin) or dbz

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say a anime movie called, "Ninja Srolls" or "Lion heart". I remember these because these were the first anime vids I have ever seen. My brother brought them home one day when I was alot younger. And my bro isnt a big fan of anime so the fact that he chilled with me and watched em was cool. Thats probably why its Memorable to me.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Oldest? I'd say Card Captor Sakura. I was a very big fan!

It was memoriable because I really liked the outfits she used to wear, also the little gaurdian thingy looked like a teddy I had back then. I still havn't finished watching it yet...its been years too!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast