Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whats the oldest anime that you can remember?

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats the oldest anime that you can remember?

Definitely Sailor Moon. I haven't watched it since I was like 5, but I still remember the names of all the characters and even random tiny details about certain episodes. Then again, why wouldn't I? Considering that that was how I spent every morning and afternoon until I started kindergarten...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Gigantor,this was an old series.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Card Captor Sakura...It was a wonderful show. I loved the whole clow card thing. She used a magic key to seal them back into cards, and then transform them into Sakura cards in the second season.

Newbie fayth may be famous one day fayth may be famous one day
    Thanks

the oldest anime i can think of is when i woas introduced to guyver by my bro. i think i woz rwnd 9 but it woz out way longer before i started watching it.
    Although there woz only 12 ep in the series it woz v memoriable coz of its originality and who could forget their breast oppening artillary lol :P

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Guyver is awesome,I remember Samurai Pizza Cats,and Gatchaman,these are old school.Which wothout old school new school wouldn't be as good as it is now.
    Omae o Korosu!

Newbie DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Voltron.....idk ive never seen it but my bro says it was awesome and was maionly for the guys...in my opinion i believe its most likely a bubble gum older version of Gundam....(robot suits) and back in the 80's kids had the toy versions of the robot suits....it was more like a Voltron craze juust like when i was younger there was a Sailor Moon craze.....

GIR IS TEH SMEXIINESS

Newbie GeminiEntity may be famous one day GeminiEntity may be famous one day
    Thanks

Speed Racer - The theme song was so cool, or so I thought as a kid anyways. Plus, the danger that him and his car went through was funny.

Voltron - Gaint robot fighting gaint robeasts (sp?), it didn't get better than that back then. I loved to see what new monster would appear, and how Voltron would handle him.

Tekka Blade - I only saw some of the cut version that aired on Saturday mornings when I was a kid. It was called Teknoman or something like that. But it has some nice armor styles and acton going on from what I recall. Never got to see the rest, tis a shame.

Newbie HipnautikBoy may be famous one day HipnautikBoy may be famous one day
    Thanks

heh, fist of the north star, voltron and ronin warriors

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast