+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: whats up with adult swim

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Re: whats up with adult swim

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    The problem with the anime on Cartoon Network is that they would show the same anime over and over and over again. I would tune in to watch Outlaw Star, and it was the same bloody episodes I saw the week before.

It was good when they had the old Toonami - With Voltron, Thunder Cats, Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z... *good times*

They actually showed the whole series in order.

I haven't watched CN since they kept showing repeat episodes of stuff I was into.
    yah thats a nother reason [adult swim] sucks is that if thay do air anime its the same stuff and the same ep over and over i agree 1005 and a strong 100% at that o wood love to own [adult swim] so i can play some good stuff and i wont play the same ep over and over too
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crazy canadin emo kid For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Apr 24, 2008)

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. I used to watch it all the time. Now I hardly ever watch Adult Swim. Not a lot for me there. Cartoon Network seems to have gotten rid of most of their Anime.

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamemaster331 View Post
    I agree. I used to watch it all the time. Now I hardly ever watch Adult Swim. Not a lot for me there. Cartoon Network seems to have gotten rid of most of their Anime.
    yes thay have but i think if we try to whace what is left of the anime thay might put more on thare so thats what im going to do
    with out.

Newbie Helling is off to a good start Helling's Avatar
    Thanks

I got to agree with you with the hole anime thing. But do you think that they dont want show the same anime over and over again. Sample Wolf Rain after that was over do you think they would want to show it again. I know I miss the old anime they use to show but you know what, you still can watch them on DVD. You just have to buy em.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it seems that [adult swim] may just given itself another chance at crawling out of the hole. For those that have missed last night's [as] segment, they finally started "Code Geass", and I must say...I got hooked by just watching the first episode. Hopefully Code Geass will pick things up a bit now by giving [adult swim] a consecutive airing of three great animes: BLEACH > Death Note > Code Geass

...now if they could manage to pick up "Keroro Gunsou" aka "Sergeant Frog" than they wouldnt have to worry about a thing. Kerokerokeroro
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Well it seems that [adult swim] may just given itself another chance at crawling out of the hole. For those that have missed last night's [as] segment, they finally started "Code Geass", and I must say...I got hooked by just watching the first episode. Hopefully Code Geass will pick things up a bit now by giving [adult swim] a consecutive airing of three great animes: BLEACH > Death Note > Code Geass

...now if they could manage to pick up "Keroro Gunsou" aka "Sergeant Frog" than they wouldnt have to worry about a thing. Kerokerokeroro
    yes yes yes i wached it to now thats a show it was bloody but good non the less i look forword to this anime just as much as i did with death note so right now [as] is looking up but what i did not like is that thay took off blech soo if thay put that back on i like we got a show
    with out.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    ...but what i did not like is that thay took off blech soo if thay put that back on i like we got a show
    They took off BLEACH? When? Because they certainly didnt do it yesterday, they aired like they usually do. I'm not sure if they just changed the time it airs, I havent been paying too much attention to what time the shows air anymore so...but I can assure you that its still on...that or I've gone crazy and imagined an whole episode in my head.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    They took off BLEACH? When? Because they certainly didnt do it yesterday, they aired like they usually do. I'm not sure if they just changed the time it airs, I havent been paying too much attention to what time the shows air anymore so...but I can assure you that its still on...that or I've gone crazy and imagined an whole episode in my head.
    i guessed you did the line up for yesterday was medeloclips, vancher bro's, shin shan, death note, code Geass, and then the last chance slone and that was it thay added medeloclips so thay needed to take something off so what to thay do take anime off and it so happens to be anime
    with out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast