+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: whats up with adult swim

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whats up with adult swim

Quote Originally Posted by animemeg View Post
    Well adult swim attacks this very issue over and over and over again. The answer is it's your (not just your but all anime fans) fault.

On the website everyone demands and cries for more anime. Everytime they give it the ratings on it suck.

They for a long time had committed anime days and for a long time even though they had a large "fan base" online those people were not watching it on TV.

So if you want there to be more anime watch the anime they have. Everyone complains but then does not tune in so they lose a lot of money. If I were them I would drop anime totally in all honesty
    So very true to a point i dont agree with dropping it all together tho the fact is as much as i whant alot of anime no one ever watches it because most people that are large numbers who like anime only like certain ones so because of maney people likeing tottaly different types of anime.

When they put more on it others dont like it so it causes a conflict of intrest causing only ones who like the anime being put on and because they cant satisfy most people's need for the animes they like, they dont get the rating they need.

So they can only air what the majorty watches because it has to make ends meet for them and as much as i hate it this is why its not working so far.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    i guessed you did the line up for yesterday was medeloclips, vancher bro's, shin shan, death note, code Geass, and then the last chance slone and that was it thay added medeloclips so thay needed to take something off so what to thay do take anime off and it so happens to be anime
    Actually, Adult Swim didn' take off Bleach. They showed Episode 61 Saturday night and I looked at the schedule for next Saturday and Episode 62 is supposed ta b on at it's regular time of 12:30 am.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Actually, Adult Swim didn' take off Bleach. They showed Episode 61 Saturday night and I looked at the schedule for next Saturday and Episode 62 is supposed ta b on at it's regular time of 12:30 am.
    well o dont know how i missed it i was right thare whaching the tv from 9:00-2:00 in the moring oh well but that code greass show is going to be good for [as]
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    well o dont know how i missed it i was right thare whaching the tv from 9:00-2:00 in the moring oh well but that code greass show is going to be good for [as]
    Code greass is not realy that good mostly because its a rip off of gundam wing and i hate immitations @_@ they made it to obvious tho odly people else where are eating it up@_@
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    Code greass is not realy that good mostly because its a rip off of gundam wing and i hate immitations @_@ they made it to obvious tho odly people else where are eating it up@_@
    im not going to agree with you on this caz i think ereka 7 looks more like gundam wing than code greass and is not any way it has i tollady diff. story line too
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5