Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Anime Nickname?

Newbie BchGSDiluvlunamaria is off to a good start BchGSDiluvlunamaria's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking What's Your Anime Nickname?

We have lots of nicknames but do people call you a different name? As in a nickname named after an Anime character?

THEN TELL US WHAT'S YOUR ANIME NICKNAME!!!!!

Just tell us your Anime nickname. Whether it's the name of your favourite Anime character or your creation, it's up to you! This time, calling you on your Anime nickname gets more exciting than ever.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: What's Your Anime Nickname?

they called me the spiky naruto boy -.- all because i made my hair shorter and look a little spiky...and they all say...Hey Ray Looks Just Like Naruto now look at his hair~
    i bet that they say i looked dumb...so now im keeping my hair long again...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

One of my nicknames some time back was Miyabi... because Miyabi was one of my favorite characters from GTO. Except that it wasn't my friends who nicknamed me Miyabi - I used it as a screen name for a while, and eventually it kind of stuck. So yeah, like a quarter of my friends know me as Miyabi.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

One of the nicknames friends used to call me was Lavie from Last Exile. They said I had her same moody, outgoing, and friendly personality =____= I can be friendly, but hold grudges... and I deny the fact that I believe in romance.

Just like Lavie Head.

Others also used to call me Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist. They say I'm sneaky and almost seductive even. Ha! What idiots they are.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

The only really nickname i have is koga from inuyasha,took the name up because of what it means steel fang i think have to look in to that.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie HadesAssassin may be famous one day HadesAssassin may be famous one day HadesAssassin's Avatar
    Thanks

a couple of my friends from ohhhhh...middle school use to call me gene(a.k.a. gene starwind) from outlaw star, cuz they said that something about me just reminded me of him,that and they said i had a little alucard in me because im really sarcastic alot...so its a mix between the two.
    Show No Love,Love Will Get You Killed

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it's not an anime character(It's an American Cartoon). But a couple of people at my high school said I looked like static shock.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

My anime Nick name is my Japanese name
    Endoh Takai but i like to go by Hitsugaya
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Xelhes For This Useful Post:

Sora62 (Jan 04, 2008)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast