Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Anime Nickname?

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Re: What's Your Anime Nickname?

Well, there used to be a girl in a class of mine who used to call my "Nay-roo-toe" because I had a penchant for wearing headbands to control my long hair.

I suppose you could say another nickname of mine would be "Samurai". It's my fraternity's nickname for me, concocted on the basis that I love Japanese culture and I am a warrior. At least that's what they told me.

Newbie Sepulchure is off to a good start Sepulchure's Avatar
    Thanks

Well...This one little Game called DragonFable..it has anime STYLE,but not actually a show..but My name from there is..Sepulchure!!!

Oh..yeah,It's also one of the adds..lol

Otaku Gerky Lee is off to a good start Gerky Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

One nickname of an anime that my friend call me is Rock Lee. She call me that because my hair style is exactly like Rock Lee.

Newbie Rhia is off to a good start Rhia's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I actually have MANY names that people called me. The problem is, most of the names are all videogame characters. They arn't really from any anime, but it's what people call me now a days from the way I act and what I talk about sometimes.

Top 3 names I have been called: 1. Irvine (Final Fantasy VIII) 2. Jade (Tales of the Abyss) 3. Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)

The first ever actual nickname I have ever been called was Rinku... cause I like the Legend of Zelda series. (Rinku = Link in japanese.) Oh, I was once called Orohime (Bleach) in class because my friend says I have large... well... 'tracks of land'. I doubt that though.. >_<
    "What's Bleach? Well... Look it up and you'll see two things. '1. A chemical agent used for bleaching.' and 2. An anime/manga about KILLING HOLLOWS!" ~Me describing Bleach to a friend. XD

Newbie cute little chi is off to a good start cute little chi's Avatar
    Thanks

My anime nickname is cute little chi because i like the anime chobits and i like the character chi
    Kayla

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cute little chi View Post
    My anime nickname is cute little chi because i like the anime chobits and i like the character chi
    You have friends who call you "cute little chi"?

To quote from the first post:
    We have lots of nicknames but do people call you a different name? As in a nickname named after an Anime character?
    Not what you call yourself, or what your username is. We already have a thread like that, and this isn't it

*****NOT psuedo modding, I hate infractions!.

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well a friend of mine calls me Kurama (from Yu Yu Hakusho) cause I seem 2 be smart and always try 2 reslove everything with talking lol.She says i'm just like him and he's eveb my fav. charatar on the show lol. She's always sayin "Stop actin like Kurama" or "You are soo like Kurama" lol I'm also called Aki (from the Ceres) since I was born in the fall season and since Aki mean fall,it kinda stuck sometimes.And my friends sometimes says that I act like him at times lol. But those are my anime nicknames and I love them lol.
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Newbie meierlink35 may be famous one day meierlink35 may be famous one day meierlink35's Avatar
    Thanks

will alot of my friend call me Kenshin and my girlfriend even call me kenshin one time and i call her kaoru

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast