Closed Thread

Thread: what's your favorite anime opening ? (video or song)

Newbie grimmjow123 is off to a good start grimmjow123's Avatar
    Thanks

what's your favorite anime opening ? (video or song)

my favorite anime opening has to be bleach's second opening d-techno life by uverworld

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's your favorite anime opening ? (video or song)

Tough choices to make. But I would have to say that it would be when I say the actual opening to Gundam Wing, not the Cartoon Network version. You have to keep in mind I was young and those type of lyrics with animation was unheard of because it talked about intimacy and sexuality. Gundam Wing was really the first anime that I knew was anime when I watched it. It blew my mind seeing it online which I did because as I said it was edited out. It was a sweet shock.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Lovely Complex XD the first opening is so nice XD from the video to the song and the first and the second ending XD from it it is so sweet XD i just like to hear them they really move the heart ^^ .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

Gurren Lagann first opening was beyond epic. Gets my blood pumping! In fact, all the music from that show was great. Basquash! opening is great for the same reason.

I just started watching Nodame Cantabile and really like the opening for that show as well. It is a show about music so I would hope it has a good opening though...
    Who needs a signature.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Tank! from Bebop always gets me feeling cool when I watch it. Sets the mood for the whole series and I love it.

I have recently fallen in love with the opening for Darker Than Black: The Howling... Great song - I still haven't watched the series, but I love that song!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

there is the ending of Nana XD i don't know how many endings it have becasue yesterday i watched he first episode XD so my favorite one is the first ending of it , when i first heard it i felt cold XD it made cover with anything heavy in this hot summer LOL XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite threads are not to be started by members who have not reached community member status.

Closing

Closed Thread