Closed Thread
Page 100 of 213 FirstFirst ... 50 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Thread: what's your favorite anime series ever??

Newbie and what may be famous one day and what may be famous one day and what's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's your fav anime serie ever??

tsubasa reservoir chronicles is a pretty good manga, if i saw the anime it might be my favorite
    some learn through observation, and there are those who learn through experimentation, and then there are those who actually TOUCH the flame to see if its really hot

Newbie Osushi may be famous one day Osushi may be famous one day Osushi's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: what's your fav anime serie ever??

I really Bleach, Elfen lied, Hajime No Ippo and Tenjou Tenge, those I've seen already.. I think that it's amazing how anime (I don't mention manga cuz i haven't read any yet, planned to tho) changes lifestyle.. I was few months ago i was ignoring my friends who watched anime, now I'm doing it myself daily =) So for the first time I must say I was wrong =)

P.S. Sry for going off-topic
    Last edited by Osushi; Nov 04, 2005 at 12:37 AM.

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

My Fav. outta all anime i've ever seeen will hata be...Fullmetal Alchemist!Then Samurai Champloo.I think those because they both have to most unoringinal story

Newbie Butterfly éthérée may be famous one day Butterfly éthérée may be famous one day
    Thanks

Wink Re: what's your fav anime serie ever??

I don't know a lot of animes, but my favourite is Fullmetal Alchemist. I LOVE IT!!! Tell me, how does Roy do to be so cute? And why does Envy wear a miniskirt?

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm... elfein lied, bleach, and Wolf's rain. and s-cry-ed. and madlax.

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Newbie Ultima-Otaku may be famous one day Ultima-Otaku may be famous one day
    Thanks

I must say my favourite would be Evangelion, Its the greatest anime of all time

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

Gotta love that Inuyasha and sycred i think that's how ya spell it man i got horrible spelling!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Newbie aragnoor may be famous one day aragnoor may be famous one day
    Thanks

Love Hina.It is so hillarious. I have no idea how excited it made me feel.But also Chobits

Closed Thread
Page 100 of 213 FirstFirst ... 50 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 150 200 ... LastLast