Closed Thread
Page 106 of 213 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 156 206 ... LastLast

Thread: what's your favorite anime series ever??

Newbie Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's your fav anime serie ever??

R.O.D the T.V Series? I Saw The Movie, But I wasnt sure Of Getting The TV Series. Anyways Is It Good?

Look, Look around you Carefully. Strain Your Eyes At The Darkness Around Us.. At The Darkness Around Me.

Newbie mongoose may be famous one day mongoose may be famous one day
    Thanks

street fighter movies

was wondering if anyone likes the street fighter code of honour/soul powers and if u could tell me whats the difference from the movies and the v collection.

Newbie wingzero_ac19x may be famous one day wingzero_ac19x may be famous one day wingzero_ac19x's Avatar
    Thanks

Well...I have all the episodes of Street fighter 2v, and I have also seen Street fighter 2 the movie (made many years before the anime series). I loved both, the movie was a somewhat serious take on street fighter, which made it more suitable to older audiences. The 2V series focuses on their (Ryu and Ken's) training and travels as they try to better their abilities. This series shows them learning their signature attacks. The movie takes place much later in the time line, long after Ryu and Ken have completed training together, but are drawn together by a dark plot. Although they both carry the "2" in their title, they are really in no way related in storyline. Hope this helps....If you want more info, just pm me...

The flames of darkness burn eternal...a rage thats neverending...I stand alone. A demon unleashed..

Newbie makayla may be famous one day makayla may be famous one day makayla's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kowanatachinmokualpha
    p.s., does inuasha count?
    i love inuyasha!!!!

Newbie Riku king of darkness may be famous one day Riku king of darkness may be famous one day Riku king of darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

inuyasha rulz veva la watch inuyasha
    COME WITH ME.....DON'T FEAR THE DARKNESS..... SUBMIT TO THE DARKNESS

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Black Swordsmen
    R.O.D the T.V Series? I Saw The Movie, But I wasnt sure Of Getting The TV Series. Anyways Is It Good?
    Same here, I only saw the movie..................it was great. I liked the story and the art as well. I haven't heard anything about the series................but I presume, it will be better. My all time favorite Samurai show is Rurouni Kenshin.

Newbie xXMystiqueXx may be famous one day xXMystiqueXx may be famous one day xXMystiqueXx's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, up till now mine R:

-Bleach
    -FMA
    -(DBZ)
    -Air
    -Sailormoon

I think...
    «•´¨*•.¸¸. * "Life's A Game And The Game's Not Over... yet!" *.¸¸.•*¨`•»
    ....................,,,,,*«•´`•.(*•.¸(`?? ?.¸ ** MYSTIQUE ** ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`•» *,,,,,....................

Newbie shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385's Avatar
    Thanks

All I have to say is that Getbackers is the bets show ever and Juubei is one of the coolest characters ever!

Closed Thread