Closed Thread
Page 107 of 213 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 117 157 207 ... LastLast

Thread: what's your favorite anime series ever??

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's your fav anime serie ever??

About R.O.D. the T.V. series, its the sequel(4-5 years later) of the O.V.A.(or movie as you call it) and I loved it as it perfectly continues the story and shows lots of light on everything and much much more on very dark secrets...*evil grin*
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

About R.O.D. the T.V. series, its the sequel(4-5 years later) of the O.V.A.(or movie as you call it) and I loved it as it perfectly continues the story and shows lots of light on everything and much much more on very dark secrets...*evil grin*
    YES!! but i thought it was 6 years after.. maybe 5 but i dont think4....( or was it?)aaaaa! i forgot... anyway! The shows awesome cause you see a lot of action with the paper sisters ( who rock) and a lot of stuff gos down. If you havent seen it but you have seen the movie. (Kader, Black Swordsmen) lol then you should totaly watch it! It will become your new love! Ok im jk. But it will rock your world.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Newbie Kusanagi fan may be famous one day Kusanagi fan may be famous one day Kusanagi fan's Avatar
    Thanks

Ghost In The Shell
    Inuyasha
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Mahoromatic Automatic Maiden
    Chobits
    Burst Angel
    Kusangi Fan

Newbie kelric may be famous one day kelric may be famous one day kelric's Avatar
    Thanks

My favortie anime/mangas would have to be fruits basket, fma, inuyasha, mkr, chobits, hot gimmick, deathnote, azumanga diaoh(i think that's how you spell it), wolf's rain, yu yu hakasho, love hina, tsubasa, sheeshakabootles maybe i should stop now heh heh heh *shifty eyes* <.< >.>

but what i was trying to say was my absolute favorites would probably be fruits basket and full metal alchemist. =^.^=

Newbie locmaster16 may be famous one day locmaster16 may be famous one day locmaster16's Avatar
    Thanks

Samurai Champloo
    Rurouni Kenshin
    NARUTO
    Battle Royale

locmaster16
    locmaster16

Newbie nosferato alucard may be famous one day nosferato alucard may be famous one day nosferato alucard's Avatar
    Thanks

HELLSING TO THE MAX!!! totally the best in the world

Newbie Fapyra2890 may be famous one day Fapyra2890 may be famous one day Fapyra2890's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is a list of my favorites:

InuYasha
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    PreTear
    Vampire Game
    Peach Girl
    Peach Girl 'Change of Heart'
    Kare Kano
    Alice 19th
    Princess Ai
    Peach Fuzz
    DNAngel

There is a few out there I can't remember right now...
    *Tries to figure them out* Nope, can't remember. Hehehe.

Newbie Dakishime_tai_no_ni may be famous one day Dakishime_tai_no_ni may be famous one day Dakishime_tai_no_ni's Avatar
    Thanks

Full Metal Alchemist! *dances* It's funny, dramatic, uh... did I say dramatic? It's truly awesome and I recommend it to anyone who's lookin' for a new anime to watch. *goes through other threads* Someone asked what anime is on an anime board? *falls over* Yes... InuYasha is also good. And Ranma 1/2. Chobits. Yes... Too many to name... *bangs head against table* I really like Tenchi Muyo, too. ^.^ Hm... *racks brain* Trigun, so so. I only saw a few episodes, though... Cowboy Bebop is awesome... Um... Wolf's Rain. Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. *sighs* Okay. I'll admit it... I have a soft side for Pokemon...

Anime-my heroine. My crack addicted friend.

Closed Thread