Closed Thread
Page 117 of 213 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 127 167 ... LastLast

Thread: what's your favorite anime series ever??

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's your fav anime serie ever??

BLoodhawk last warning! DO not post more than once in this thread! You should have all your favorites on one post. Otherwise it will beconsidered spam and deleted.

Back on topic please.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Shoun Aiako may be famous one day Shoun Aiako may be famous one day
    Thanks

1. Ranma 1/2.
    Ranma 1/2 to this date is the only anime i've watched where i never wanted it to end. At the time i was downloading the episodes, and could only download them four out of time. Other wise the download speed would be too slow. A friend of mine who introduced me to it (awhile back) would watch it with me. We'd stay up all night watching it. What made Ranma 1/2 so good was the wide character personality, the accurate drama, the martial arts. (At the time i was hardcore into Chinese Kempo) So that really caught my interest. And lastly. The unique styles of Martial Arts that some of the less-common characters studied. Like Mikado Sanzenin and Asusa Shiratori's style of Martial Arts Figure Skating, and Picolet Chardin's style of La Belle, Martial Arts Dinning. I liked the creators taste, and ides. I mean, what other anime comes up with stuff that cool! My only hope is that Ranma 1/2 will continue, that more seasons will come out, because to me, the anime will never grow old. It'll always be my top favorite.

Favorite Character in Ranma 1/2.

Ryoga Hibiki. Like myself when i was sixteen years old. I had a serious case of Depression, and i as well have strong feelings for a girl, whom' doesn't share the same thoughts about me. Atleast i don't think so. As far as a bad sense of direction goes, i'm sure every Ryoga fan claims to be directionally-challenged as well, but me, i've got a serious case of it. I'll even be kind enough to share two priceless moments. The first moment being the following.

One day, this was about two years ago. I was asked by my mother to pay off a bill at Sears. A place that sells things like Washing Machines, Beds, Dish Washers...Etc. The reason why she bothered me with this task was because Sears was just five minutes away from my house (Which isn't my house anymore) But instead of turning right when i should have turned right, I turned left. And kept going, and travelled in the opposite direction for a half an hour, until reaching the Charlottetown Mall. (Hense the name. I went to Queen "Charlotte" High School, and i live in a quite place called "Charlotte"town. How i've been teased.) As i entered the mall i walked into Zellers, and threw the sears card on the counter. The girl just looked at me like i was from mars. So i told her what the problem was. She told me that i was in Zellers, and that Sears was just down Queen Street. The Street that i could have been on if i had of taken that "Right." So after a minute of akward silence. I traveled back...and eventually payed the bill after an hour and some minutes.

The second lost moment was the time at my second Kempo tournament. It was just outside of my town, in a place called Corn Wall. A good friend of mine (The one who introduced me to Ranma 1/2) desided to come and watch. I spotted him on a balcony that a lot of people watched, because it gave a bird eyes view of the compitition. He quickly taunted me to go up and talk to him before the tournament started...The only problem was...I couldn't find the stairs, or elevator to get up. Even though there was a big Arrow in red letters pointing at a door that had the words in bold black. "Stairs." I never did find that out myself though. He had to come and show me. So this is why...not just me, but everyone of my friends chose Ryoga Hibiki as the character that best suits me.

2. Mai Hime. The newest Anime i've gotten into, i'm only two episodes away from finishing the first season. It cleared every anime i've watched, but still places second from Ranma 1/2. Mai Hime is a great Anime because like Ranma 1/2 it has a lot of characters, not as much, but honestly, what anime does? There's Martial Arts in it, which always makes an anime better to watch, and it's random like Ranma 1/2, there seems to be a lot of moments that you didn't expect to happen. It's definitely a great Anime, so for those who haven't watched it, download it. It has good ratings.

Favorite Character in Mai Hime.

Mikoto Minagi. Mikoto has a hyper-active personality, which i haven't seen since Kaiola in Love Hina...I've always like girls with that sort of attitude. I don't know why. i just do. Also, Mikoto uses one hell of a sword! I love swords! Ever since i stopped practicing Kempo, i've been training a lot with my Bokken, not exactly studying Kendo, but self-training myself in the art as a way of keeping fit. Why watch an anime character on TV that looks good, if you can't? To me that's just degrading. So because she has a sword that automatically makes her awesome! And the way she fights with me, the adapts with it! I mean, the swords clearly to heavy for her to fight with, but she uses body movement as momentum to fight with it! AWESOME! So even though she's a girl, i've been chosen to be her, because apparently i'm somewhat of a hyper-olic individual O_o whom' likes swords, a lot.

This concludes my post. I thought i'd try something different.
    My strength is yours to wield. Use it as you see fit...Although, it may not be very much.

Newbie ninetaildemon may be famous one day ninetaildemon may be famous one day ninetaildemon's Avatar
    a lil sphere-shaped planet called E-A-R-T-H
    Thanks

Me like Naruto =P

Newbie number1_yaoi_fangirl may be famous one day number1_yaoi_fangirl may be famous one day number1_yaoi_fangirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Sukisyo/Sukisho,
    Kyou Kara Maou,
    Elfen Lied,
    Gravitation,
    DearS,
    Peacemaker
    I LUFF THEM! Especially Sukisyo. I downloaded all of it ^^ I looooove it and I very very highly reccomend it to any shounen~ai or yaoi lovers out there! BWA!
    "There is no 'I' in team. But there is an 'I' in pie. And there is an 'I' in meat pie, and meat is an anagram of team... and I have no idea what he's talking about" ~ Shaun of the Dead

Newbie lil_x may be famous one day lil_x may be famous one day lil_x's Avatar
    in the middle of know where some stupid little california town
    Thanks

dbl post

I looove fooly cooly is funny and awsomely cools its wa-wa

OOOOH!!!! I also love chobits I LOOVVVEEEE CHOBITS so funny and cute
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Dec 29, 2005 at 09:58 AM. Reason: use the edit button~
    [see all my cool anime pics^-^* ( as soon as I put the link so until then you got to )waitlove X xoxo

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

i like naruto , but rurouni kenshin is better

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie wazabii may be famous one day wazabii may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: what's your fav anime serie ever??

Mine are:

GTO Teacher
    Naruto
    Kenshin
    One pice
    Samurai Champloo
    Trigun
    Gungrave
    Cowboy Bebop
    Berserk
    Inuyasha
    Get Backers

Newbie dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince's Avatar
    Thanks

favourite anime series ever - naruto. the fighting scenes and soundtrack rock!

Closed Thread