Closed Thread
Page 125 of 213 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 993 to 1,000 of 1701

Thread: what's your favorite anime series ever??

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's your fav anime serie ever??

ok now im leaning on trigun a little , i that too

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia's Avatar
    Thanks

ANY THING AND EVERYTHING I CAN GET ME HANDS ON. . . . which isn't much at this point. . . but I have no fav-er wait . . . . okay only one. . fatal fury. . . .but besides
    that EVERY THING! even plotless'. . . just . . cool.

Banned Dr. Strangelove may be famous one day Dr. Strangelove may be famous one day Dr. Strangelove's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melarik Laokuzzia
    ANY THING AND EVERYTHING I CAN GET ME HANDS ON. . . . which isn't much at this point. . . but I have no fav-er wait . . . . okay only one. . fatal fury. . . .but besides
    that EVERY THING! even plotless'. . . just . . cool.
    you have not lived until you have seen Mutant Turtles: ChĂ´jin densetsu hen

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

1. gundams
    2. naruto
    3. bleach
    4. full metal alchemist
    out of topic but final fantasy is the best game

Newbie crashingpilot may be famous one day crashingpilot may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking my fav. anime

i got a thing for action/fantasy animes. here goes my list: peacemaker kurogane, bleach, inuyasha, hack//SIGN (this one i love and hate at the same time) love: storyline. hate: the cd i bought (on sale) is without the final 2 episodes. at this moment this 4 tops my list.

Thanks

i see "TSUKASA"...are you a fan of .hack/SIGN too? can you tell me what happened in episode 25 and 26. UC the CD's i bought is without the final 2 episodes. i'm dying to know the ending but i can only find bits of spoilers over the net. can you tell me what happened???

Thanks

Tsukasa

i see "TSUKASA"...are you a fan of .hack/SIGN too "MELARIK LAOKUZZIA"? can you tell me what happened in episode 25 and 26. UC the CD's i bought is without the final 2 episodes. i'm dying to know the ending but i can only find bits of spoilers over the net. can you tell me what happened???

Newbie arador may be famous one day arador may be famous one day arador's Avatar
    Thanks

I love trigun the best

Closed Thread