Closed Thread
Page 45 of 213 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: what's your favorite anime series ever??

Newbie Chiyo may be famous one day Chiyo may be famous one day Chiyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favourites are:

AzuManga Daioh
    Love Hina
    Evangelion
    Full Metal Panic
    Last Exile
    Hedghogs Dilemma

Newbie RAve master may be famous one day RAve master may be famous one day RAve master's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gundum seed,nuruto,Love Hina.
    The Strong Shall Live And The Weak Shall Die

Banned-pick a reason why MrBoob may be famous one day MrBoob may be famous one day
    Thanks

Angry

I love anything with Japs die because all they do is bring down the stock market!!!
    So i Spank All of u and WE KICKED YOUR ASS'S IN WW2 Biches!!!!!
    WE NUKE U WE NUKE U WE NUKE U WE NUKE U!!!

lol just kidding but realy i need anime be i love naked girls in anime
    Last edited by MrBoob; Apr 22, 2005 at 10:36 AM.

Newbie Kakashi is my world may be famous one day Kakashi is my world may be famous one day Kakashi is my world's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trigun
    Bebop
    Yu-gi-oh

Newbie sakaru_anime may be famous one day sakaru_anime may be famous one day sakaru_anime's Avatar
    Thanks
    well its gotta b INUYASHA!!!!!!

Newbie Leader#1 may be famous one day Leader#1 may be famous one day
    Thanks

im new to this

i like yu yu hakusho

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many come to mind but only one can be king of the mountain so the is as follows:

5) Cowboy Bebop: the music and fast pace scenes are enough to make one nut thyself.
    4) DBZ: even though this series gets boring around the freiza saga it pcks right back up whenTrunks enters the scene.
    3)Berserk: even though i have only seen the first 3 DVDs the non stop seiges get you hooked and Guts is one of the best main characters since Fist of the North Star.
    2) Fist of the North Star: Just because it is one of the oldest don't rule it out in the fight for the top.
    1) Drum role Please .................................................. .................................................. .......
    Big O: even though it is short as all hell it is still just as sweet. It follows the life of Roger Smith and his quest to protect a city called Paradyme which lost its memory 40 years prior to the first episode(its is referring to the cities inhabatants not the city itself) He also falls in love with an android Named R. Dorothy. telling anymore would just ruin it
    Not tomention the kick ass Jazz/Blues they play in the backround

Newbie Alexi Aoyama may be famous one day Alexi Aoyama may be famous one day Alexi Aoyama's Avatar
    i'm dutch, and proud of it. i live in the netherlands
    Thanks
    anime i really liked watching were

1love hina =i'm keitaro , i really felt the emotions of the characters, and its real funny, especially because of all the filler (oh this doesnt include 'again' though, it was rushed and ended crappy :Thumbd

2i my me, strawberry eggs =opening theme is great, and i woz greatly impressed, it mixes humor , a bit of romance(but not too much) and a goal almost perfectly
    still dont understand the title though
    3saikano= its so touching, and the action is pretty good also.(havent seen the end yet, so this 1 may change real quick)
    4fruits basket= kyoo rules big time... only downside are tohru's eyes(BIGG)
    5ragnarok the animation= yay, i really liked Ragnarok Online(RO), woz addicted to it for a year orso, and when i found this i just had to watch it... but it got stuck by epi 6 cause of work and studies... still made the list though, and cant wait to see the rest

yay. thats my top 5 for now
    but plenty more good anime awaits me yet so...
    chobits, oh my goddess and fushigi yuugi are next up the to watch list

oh i'll be editing this post regularly so dont be surprised if it changed suddenly
    (i hate posting over and over again so...)
    Last edited by Alexi Aoyama; Apr 25, 2005 at 02:27 PM. Reason: more info why and ranking

Closed Thread
Page 45 of 213 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 95 145 ... LastLast