Closed Thread
Page 77 of 213 FirstFirst ... 27 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Thread: what's your favorite anime series ever??

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's your fav anime serie ever??

My favorite anime is Elfen Lied. This anime might not be for everyone. Some people think it's too depressing and gory for their liking. It fits me just fine, especially since I'm so "emo." In my honest opinion, Elfen Lied gives you something to laugh about, cry about, and get angry about. The art is great, the girls are really cute. The music isn't the traditional jpop or jrock. Most of the songs, excluding a couple, are instrument only (Piano, violin, and what seems to be a flute). The characters are great, and easy to fall in love with, except for this one chick.

My second favorite anime would have to be FLCL. Before watching Elfen Lied, I never thought I liked any anime more than others, but I realised that I really enjoyed FLCL far more than other anime. FLCL is sometimes favored by alot of people, mostly because it's been aired on Adult Swim, and so all the anime "noobeh boobehs" choose it as one of their favorite shows, even though 99.9% of them don't even know what the hell the show is about. FLCL is different. You won't understand anything the first time, or most things the 3rd time. The show goes alot deeper than some people think. Some people take it literally, without giving it any though. "A robot that came out of a kid's head?? How stupid!" It's not THAT simple. It's creator is extremely different than others. FLCL is one of the few anime that turns into manga out of nowhere, or where the characters themselves recognize that they are in an anime. Also, another reason why most people don't understand it, is because alot of it comes from Japanese culture, I myself was confused at the 5th episode where Naota and his father were shooting at each other. The music is great. Granted, it IS jrock, but The Pillows are pretty cool, and almost all of their songs are great. I still have to get the soundtrack.

As for any anime after that, it's fair game, but some of my favorites include: Wolf's Rain (despite a crappy ending), Cowboy Bebop (despite being overplayed), Bleach, etc...

Most anime I've seen is from Cartoon Network, meaning Adult Swim, and some archaic Toonami shows as well. Most, but not all, thank God.

Edit: By the way, for all the n00bs out there. That's how you write a post in favorite thread. Most people (just look above) just list their favorite shows, with little or no explanation. When someone asks for your favorite show, it means tell us about it and why you like it. No one asked you to list a thousand shows that you like, with a sentence saying how you think it's cool or whatnot. It turns into a spam thread, and thus pisses off the mods. This is why "favorite" threads are no longer allowed (even though people still make them).
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Aug 11, 2005 at 07:19 AM.

Newbie midnight_blood may be famous one day midnight_blood may be famous one day midnight_blood's Avatar
    Thanks

my fav are:

Tsubasa RC
    XXXHolic
    BloodHound
    Count Cain
    Kaine
    Cruel fairytales
    Boys Next Door
    Ludwig Kakumei

Newbie Lord Dodux may be famous one day Lord Dodux may be famous one day Lord Dodux's Avatar
    Thanks

OUTLAW star all the way

Newbie Alyssa Quandai may be famous one day Alyssa Quandai may be famous one day Alyssa Quandai's Avatar
    Thanks

inuyasha
    steel angel kurumi
    shaman king
    golden boy
    rahxephon

Newbie twii may be famous one day twii may be famous one day twii's Avatar
    Thanks

in no particular order:
    naruto
    hikaru no go
    last exile
    full metal alchemist
    yu yu hakusho
    kenshin
    and alot more :]

Banned chibicam14 may be famous one day chibicam14 may be famous one day chibicam14's Avatar
    Thanks

lessee...

Sgt. Frog
    Trigun
    Naruto
    LoveHina
    P.h.D
    Chonicles of the Cursed Sword
    One Piece
    and last but not least....
    FMA!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie Crystal_Asakura may be famous one day Crystal_Asakura may be famous one day Crystal_Asakura's Avatar
    Thanks

Shaman King!!!!
    InuYasha
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    and...
    SHAMAN KING!! Oh wait did i say that already? XD

~[AHHHH I havn't checked out the forum since AUGUST 2005!!! ><; Sorry Sorry Sorry!]~

Newbie Seshoumaru_youki may be famous one day Seshoumaru_youki may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like inuyasha,cowboy bebop,Vision of Escaflowne and Bleach

Closed Thread
Page 77 of 213 FirstFirst ... 27 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 127 177 ... LastLast