Closed Thread
Page 89 of 213 FirstFirst ... 39 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 139 189 ... LastLast

Thread: what's your favorite anime series ever??

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's your fav anime serie ever??

Quote Originally Posted by Slothrop
    I have noticed that quite a few people are calling Cowboy Bebop their absolute favorite.

My question, why is that? I mean, it is a solid sci-fi show with nice art, but what makes it so applicable to so many? You'ed think it was the second coming of Jesus or something.

It's because the only exposure they have to anime is what gets shown on Cartoon Network. You have to go with what you know.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun's Avatar
    Rochester Hills , Michigan(but dont go after me please)
    Thanks

my favorite anime series will have to be dn angel just cause daisuke can never get with a girl at the time that he is so close to them i guess that he will never change back into himself without dark

DESTROY ALL HUMANS AND HALF BREEDS THE WORLD IS FIT FOR ONLY DEMONS

Newbie skillagez may be famous one day skillagez may be famous one day skillagez's Avatar
    Thanks

1.Naruto
    2. (everything) DragonBall
    3.FLCL
    4.Samurai Champloo
    5. Bleach
    6.Trigun
    7. Cowboy Bebop
    8. Ippo
    9.Kenshin
    Last edited by skillagez; Sep 13, 2005 at 11:54 AM.

Otaku Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito's Avatar
    Thanks

1.Samurai Champloo
    2.Naruto
    3.Kenshin
    4.Inuyasha
    5.Cowboybebop
    6.Full Metal Alchemist
    7.DragonBall(all)
    As soon as you slip up, death comes for you. In this battle for life and death, mistakes is what you can't afford.

Newbie hinamori may be famous one day hinamori may be famous one day hinamori's Avatar
    newfoundland, canada (we don't live in igloos)
    Thanks

favorite animes would be gundam seed and gundam seed destiny, chobits, bleach ,rurouni kenshin, fullmetal alchemist, inuyasha, escaflowne, fruits basket and vampire princess miyu

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

my all time fav is cowboybebop. some other ones i like are FLCL,hamtaro,DBZ*only cuz of mr. popo*, ruroni kenshin, case closed, inuyasha, samarai champloo, trigun, jing the bandit king, and one piece. the little guy in the hat who smiles all the time is just adorable!
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    It's because the only exposure they have to anime is what gets shown on Cartoon Network. You have to go with what you know.
    Well, when you put it that way I supose I can buy it. Still, it's hard to fathom that it's the absolute best that a good, what, seventy percent of the forums have seen? I guess it isn't that crazy, alot of folks were brought into the fold through the series. It is cool in a "Noir Trek" kinda way too, eh, I don't know.
    Maybe it's just me.
    Last edited by Slothrop; Sep 15, 2005 at 12:18 PM.

Otaku Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll just show pic's instead of typing.some pic's are smaller than others so lok hard. I do like more than that but that is all the poic's that this site will let me post at one time.

As soon as you slip up, death comes for you. In this battle for life and death, mistakes is what you can't afford.

Closed Thread
Page 89 of 213 FirstFirst ... 39 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 139 189 ... LastLast