Closed Thread
Page 92 of 213 FirstFirst ... 42 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: what's your favorite anime series ever??

Newbie Sato_ZETA may be famous one day Sato_ZETA may be famous one day Sato_ZETA's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's your fav anime serie ever??

Mobile Suit Gundam
    Elfen Lied
    The Eternity You Desire
    Initial D
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Cowboy Bebop
    Air

Newbie gravatation_addicted may be famous one day gravatation_addicted may be famous one day gravatation_addicted's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: what's your fav anime serie ever??

My favorite all time anime has to be gravitation! I mean who cant fall for the allure of yuki and shuichi
    I love anime and Manga's there my whole life and I apologize if i ofend

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gravatation_addicted
    My favorite all time anime has to be gravitation! I mean who cant fall for the allure of yuki and shuichi
    Gravitation rules!! Lol its my favorite too!!! Good choice man!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie OrangeBanana may be famous one day OrangeBanana may be famous one day
    Thanks

My favorite anime would be Serial Experiments Lain

Banned animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ is my best of the best anime in my book.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Many many many many...........Since last I came, I've seen quite a few good anime, new and old.

All of Hayao Miyazaki's work is nice XD

Gundam Wing was my first anime I watched knowing it was an anime XD

Noir was my first really really favorite anime as my nick might kinda hint it

R.O.D. Comes as my most recent favorites with the O.V.A. and T..V. series just perfect

Serial Experiment Lain was my first, well second psychological anime series, Neon Genesis Evangelion was truly my first and they both managed to make me think at least an hour after the last epiosde of the absolute void in life XD

I have more, but they don't come to mind, but the most recent series I'm watching is Sakura Wars......not in my faves, but still entertaining a bit.

Final words, Noir is definately my all time Favourite anime in every way so its my recommendation for all who wants to see mystery, intrigue, girls fighting with guns, hand to hand and with swords once or twice, oh and suspense too XD

My next anime might be AIR....

P.s.: I just looked up and almost forgot Cowboy Bebop!!! That one'S great as well....me gone....*runs off*
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

full metal alchemist........inuyasha.........hack/sign.........umm.......i no its older than dirt but...kikider is awsome
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

mine is Yu Yu Hakusho that was my fav show ever

Closed Thread
Page 92 of 213 FirstFirst ... 42 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 142 192 ... LastLast