Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Anime and why

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post What's your favorite Anime and why

My favorite is Inuyasha because its funny, has action,and is interesting.Now what is your favorite?And explain why it is!

Newbie Roserocks123 may be famous one day Roserocks123 may be famous one day Roserocks123's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite Anime and why

Heh... my favorite anime is (ironically) Inuyasha. My reasons are that kagome is like me in the fact that if someone I knew had a necklace (that pounded them into the ground with one word) and they annoyed me i would make them sit too. :-)

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite Anime and why

Thanks for telling me your favorite show! Yeah it would be nice to get them back that way.

Newbie Alternative ZERO may be famous one day Alternative ZERO may be famous one day
    Thanks

favorite genre would be space operas and super robots so my favorite anime is hakugei: legend of the moby dick....space operas are less comprehendable than other genres coz it tends to get boring for a normal fan who grew accustomed to the mainstream stuff but once a person gets it in his/her head, the most likely thing to happen is that he will love this genre.....

as far as moby dick is concerned, i love it because it dared to be diff'rent..i mean yeah it was inspired by the moby dick story of long ago but it tackled and converted it on a totally unorthodox way...imagine whaling in space, where whales are big spaceships....and moby dick is the baddest of 'em all....some of the original moby dick's elements are in there like well moby dick being a big white whale, or captain ahab, etc. so it kinda brings a nostalgic reminder...its not a total original but it's really innovative....

i'll count doraemon in here too, its quite kiddie but i loved it while growing up....and if i wanna take a break from all those thingies that i'm watching..doraemon's always a good thing to watch....

Newbie hentairafael may be famous one day hentairafael may be famous one day hentairafael's Avatar
    In the dark, cold abyss in my evil heart...
    Thanks

Are you serious? You can have a favorite Anime?
    No, I'm kidding, but there are a lot of Anime out there to choose just one above all.

But, if I had to choose, it would have to be Naruto. Any anime with a good story and a mix of Comedy and Action (with a little bit of fan service) is good with me.
    Dont call me short! Or small fry! Or a pint-sized bean sprout midget!!!

Thanks

Thanks for telling me your favorite Anime! It can be hard to choose. It's ok to have more than one favorite

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Thanks for telling me your favorite Anime! It can be hard to choose. It's ok to have more than one favorite
    You don't have to personally reply to every post Familyguyfan2.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    You don't have to personally reply to every post Familyguyfan2.
    Ok, I get it. I won't reply to every post anymore.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast