Closed Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Anime and why

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite Anime and why

Quote Originally Posted by Lunam13 View Post
    My Favorit is Inuyasha and its not becase its funny I like it for its action and romance.
    It's still great,but Iam not even close to being obsessed! Thanks for telling me your favorite anime! Anybody else?

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite Anime and why

I like Rurouni Kenshin, mainly because of the theme showed in the OVAs, sad and romantic, that's what I think

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri Battousai View Post
    I like Rurouni Kenshin, mainly because of the theme showed in the OVAs, sad and romantic, that's what I think
    Thanks for telling me your favorite anime show! I might check it out.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Uh.. this one's hard.

I believe it is Strawberry Panic! I watched it a while ago when I stayed at Nikki's place for a week.

I like it for the characters and the story. The story is actually nicely done in my head and who wouldn't fall in love with poor Yaya and Tamao? Too bad neither of them got who they liked..
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

As for me, and as for now, my favorite anime series is Tsubas Chronicle as well as Card Captor Sakura.... Except that Im a fan of CLAMP, I really Idolized the way they drw it and then the story is great... And all of my favorite characters are there, which is also starring in the work of CLAMP.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    As for me, and as for now, my favorite anime series is Tsubas Chronicle as well as Card Captor Sakura.... Except that Im a fan of CLAMP, I really Idolized the way they drw it and then the story is great... And all of my favorite characters are there, which is also starring in the work of CLAMP.
    Thanks for telling me your favorite Anime show! I appreciate that

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well I have a few but the latest one that I love most is The Prince Of Tennis. The music are mostly sung by the charcters and it's brillant really. I love their teamwork and the way they play tennis, overcoming each and every opponant in the Kanto till the Nationals. Overall, I think that the storyline is good. It's hard to keep thinking of different techniques for each and every player. I really respect the writer / producer of this Anime try watching it if you hadn't

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by venelse View Post
    Well I have a few but the latest one that I love most is The Prince Of Tennis. The music are mostly sung by the charcters and it's brillant really. I love their teamwork and the way they play tennis, overcoming each and every opponant in the Kanto till the Nationals. Overall, I think that the storyline is good. It's hard to keep thinking of different techniques for each and every player. I really respect the writer / producer of this Anime try watching it if you hadn't
    I think I will see that Anime! Thanks for telling me your favorite Anime!

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast