Closed Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Anime and why

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite Anime and why

well mine is Golden Boy I just love it is one of my favorite animes Well i like it because I love how perverted he is and what he says.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite Anime and why

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    well mine is Golden Boy I just love it is one of my favorite animes Well i like it because I love how perverted he is and what he says.
    Thanks for telling me your favorite Anime Show! I might see it sometime.

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

aaaahh! There are so many to chose from. here are a few of my fav.
    Fruits Basket- its so innocent and the guys are pretty cute(Kyo-Yuki). Tohru is adorable too.
    Naruto- its totaly kickass. it would be so cool to be a ninja
    Bleach- well ichigo is hot, and the fights are awsome
    Inuyasha- it was one of the first animes i saw. its what hooked me.
    S-Cry-Ed- who could go wrong with creating your own weapon (with your mind) from decomposing materials and recomposing them into something lethal.
    There are so many more to list. my newest fav. is The Prince of Tennis. i just wish that cartoon network would stop skipping episodes, that really annoys me.

Newbie Kazu is off to a good start Kazu's Avatar
    Thanks

Mines would probably be FLCL,the songs and the anime rock.Another of mines would probably be The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya,it frickin ROX!!!!,it's kinda funny and 1 more of mines is death note,I don't know how i got into deathnote though

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeJock4ever View Post
    aaaahh! There are so many to chose from. here are a few of my fav.
    Fruits Basket- its so innocent and the guys are pretty cute(Kyo-Yuki). Tohru is adorable too.
    Naruto- its totaly kickass. it would be so cool to be a ninja
    Bleach- well ichigo is hot, and the fights are awsome
    Inuyasha- it was one of the first animes i saw. its what hooked me.
    S-Cry-Ed- who could go wrong with creating your own weapon (with your mind) from decomposing materials and recomposing them into something lethal.
    There are so many more to list. my newest fav. is The Prince of Tennis. i just wish that cartoon network would stop skipping episodes, that really annoys me.
    Inyasha was my first Anime too! I still think its an ok show.

Newbie DarknessInZero is off to a good start DarknessInZero's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite anime is Eureka 7. The way the story revolves around the lives of Renton and Eureka and the rest of the Gekko-Go and how they grow as human beings is just so awesome.
    ASSASSINATE THE MAINSTREAM!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessInZero View Post
    My favorite anime is Eureka 7. The way the story revolves around the lives of Renton and Eureka and the rest of the Gekko-Go and how they grow as human beings is just so awesome.
    Thanks for telling me your favorite Anime! I have never seen that one before.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Not to be rude, but you like to post a thank you reply a lot huh familyguyfan2 . Also, my favorite would have to be............................. Hellsing, cause alucard is awesome in everyway. I love it when he revives after his head is chopped off.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast