Closed Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Anime and why

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite Anime and why

Ok that is an interesting question... I might say Naruto or Bleach but in fact none of then now i consider my favorite. Do not get me wrong I LOVE THOSE!!!!! but th eone that has my attention is DEATH NOTE. Here is the why: Death Note is an analisis anime. It is a battle between brilliant minds. The espectator most of the time remains wondering why the characters do what they do. An example: Light surrendedto the death note... but he never explains why... after giving up it one realizes that he had a big plan behind it, but one does not know that until the next chapter. Analizing myself the actions of Light,"L" (Riusaki) and Riuk... I was thinking... what evil plan has Riuk in all the situation... Riuk????? you might be thinking... yes Riuk... He has another death note... and he stole it from the "chief" and that is not an easy task he had had to fool him (be smarter that him) to take it... and he did. I think that the biggest surprise of the anime is going to be Riuk and that everything that L and Light are doing is following his plan... Which -unless one has read the manga- no one seems to know... That is why I like it so much. I has me thinking all the time, even when I am not watching it...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I watch lots of anime, and choose not to have favorites. However, my first anime ever was Rurouni Kenshin, and I enjoyed it very much! ^ ^ It was very entertaining. Action, romance, humor, drama.....all in this anime series and its movies. It doesn't get much better than that. The art was beautifully drawn as well. Rurouni Kenshin had a positive effect on me. :]

Two thumbs way, way up!

Newbie Lowshuwa is off to a good start Lowshuwa's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto - I 'm not sure I just like it.
    Death Note - I love the story line and the idea of the death god whith his own note.
    Inuyasha - Like the storyline and the history of it.
    Shaman King - No reasone, I just like the idea of haveing a guardian ghost.

Newbie Twilight Dawn is off to a good start Twilight Dawn's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: What's your favorite Anime and why

i haV sooo000 maNy fAvoRite AniMe ShoWs
    But tHe beST onE HaS to Be FuLl MeTaL aLchemiSt
    tHis sHow HaS aLot of ActIOn, dRama, ComedY
    anD iS jUst sOOO fcKIn fuN tO waTcH!!!!!!

Newbie Typhoeus is off to a good start Typhoeus's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess gundam, when i was a kid i allways thoght robots were awsome and when i saw this show it was every thing i wanted and more. But then it started to get boring so i started to watch DBZ.
    Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anybody else have a favorite anime to talk about?

Newbie oldlostcory is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'll chime in, I can never decide between these 3. Rurouni Kenshin/Trigun/Full Metal Alchemist.

They all have great moments, all three of them have some insanely touching moments. I'm watching Kiba right now and its crawling up my radar. I love an anime that sticks to its plot. I feel like with Kiba i can't tell who may actually die, kind of the same feeling i had with FMA.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oldlostcory View Post
    I'll chime in, I can never decide between these 3. Rurouni Kenshin/Trigun/Full Metal Alchemist.

They all have great moments, all three of them have some insanely touching moments. I'm watching Kiba right now and its crawling up my radar. I love an anime that sticks to its plot. I feel like with Kiba i can't tell who may actually die, kind of the same feeling i had with FMA.
    Thanks for telling me your favorite anime show. Does anybody else have some to talk about?

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast