Closed Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Anime and why

Newbie wutupmon is off to a good start wutupmon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite Anime and why

My favorite anime of all time, would have to be Ah! My Goddess because I like the characters (Keiichi is, of course, my favorite) and I also like how the story can be sorta goofy and be serious without getting off track (usually) and I like the use of stuff from Norse mythology and the art of it is really, really good and the fact that Keiichi is such a hard worker is just a really good part of the story. Yeah, and I also like how Belldandy is so calm but Urd and Skuld are always going at it. This is just a few of the reasons I like it, but if I keep going on it'll get much too long (and I can't wait for the second season to come out in english and I even heard a rumor having to do with the 3rd and 4th seasons coming out, although it was just a rumor). This was long .
    If your gonna cry, you'd be better off doing it for something worth while.

Newbie Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite Anime would have to be Naruto. I absolutely love the story and the development of characters, and how every action comes together sooner or later. Also I like the way the anime is presented. It takes like usually 3 episodes to finish one fight, but in those three episodes, you learn more about the characters, and more about the plot of the story. An anime that I will probably be showing my children!!!!!!

Newbie NikoruTaisho is off to a good start NikoruTaisho's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite animes are Ouan High School and Bleach. I don't know why it's a tie, but they both rock. Bleach has the action, the comedy, the "I wanna know who's in love" type of thing. Ichigo is like Inuyasha from... Inuyasha in a way, Renji is one hot maniac, Byakuya has his moments, and Rukia's just a..... beotch. Ouran High School Host Club is just straight up funny! Tamaki's a retard, Hikaru and Kaoru are just adorable, Kyoya is... kinda scary in a way that's cute. Mitsukuni is like the new Momiji from Fruits Basket but better and Takashi is like Sesshomaru from Inuyasha but way hotter and quiet. But in some episdoes he shows the stupid part of himself. I don't like Haruhi much though....lol. Then thier's Mahoromatic which i'm starting to like a but i'll give that a while before it gets on my tops. Then i forgot in the tie; Loveless! I love the yaoi in it! And all the characters rock... except Yuiko, she's needs Special Ed in a really bad way.

Uh......then to summarize if whoever didn't want to read that paragraph, Ouran High School Host Club and Bleach are the best anime ever!

Newbie gaarasgirl may be famous one day gaarasgirl may be famous one day gaarasgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    i love pretty much any anime just as long as its got a desent storyline lol

my top fav animes are inuyasha, naruto, sharman king i think they're all cool too. whos your fav characters in them?
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 24, 2007 at 03:42 PM.

Newbie Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasgirl View Post
    i love pretty much any anime just as long as its got a desent storyline lol

my top fav animes are inuyasha, naruto, sharman king i think they're all cool too. whos your fav characters in them?
    In Naruto, i'd have to say my favorite is Gaara. i mean comeon.....He doesnt even have to move, he lets all the sand do the thrashing. bad@$$

>--------Newest Sig-------<

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

uhm...my favorite anime is Midori days because if I would be Midori, I will also stay with my crush just the way she did...we're both shy when it comes to love and it's really sweet for her to do it like that, that's why I think I want to be just like her and I hope that the guy that I like would be like Seiji too but more lovable and thoughtful...and kind too (not that Seiji's not kind and all...). anyways, I just want to say all ANIME ROCKZ!!!

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Newbie Coolio9 is off to a good start Coolio9's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm gonna have to say, the classic gundam wing, because it had action, a great story line, and those gundam bots are just plain awesome.
    Is it just you, or is everyone Stupid?

Newbie gaarasgirl may be famous one day gaarasgirl may be famous one day gaarasgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_in_chains View Post
    In Naruto, i'd have to say my favorite is Gaara. i mean comeon.....He doesnt even have to move, he lets all the sand do the thrashing. bad@$$
    yeah rite on me too gaara is totally awsome his sand does all the work for him which is pretty cool and i love his desert coffin lol

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast