Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Anime and why

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite Anime and why

My favorite anime is Inuyasha. Why may you ask? Well I guess I will just have to tell you. Inuyasha is something you can relate to. Well not the demon and having to battle demons but the love triangle the rivalry between brothers and two people. You have it all the perverted monk the, the jealous demons and everything. I think it's the best anime ever.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie seriphos may be famous one day seriphos may be famous one day seriphos's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: What's your favorite Anime and why

my favourite anime would have to be Neon Genesis Evangelion Birth and Life and Neon Genesis Evangelion Death because of the storyline and all the cool gadgets hehehe i love Asuka!!! .

hi is dis ok now??
    umm i was wonedering ifu kud help me,
    a kupl of things im not shure bout, how do i starta thread and post?, and how do i earn bank points?? if you kud tell me i wud b 4ever grateful 2 u. tnks
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 10, 2007 at 02:46 PM.
    All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the flame of a single candle. [/COLOR]
    to live in the darkness is to live without fear of the unknown

Newbie tentationem may be famous one day tentationem may be famous one day
    In the country that defies alphabetical order
    Thanks

Hmm...as far as anime goes, my favorite would probably be FMA or Naruto. Naruto stays really true to the manga, but FMA is drawn really pretty, and even though it digresses from the manga, it does it in a planned way. They didn't just slap together an ending because the manga wasn't finished yet (although I'll always prefer the FMA manga).

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: What's your favorite Anime and why

DN Angel. Because it is also, funny, it has romance, and its very actiony. Plus Dark and Kard look bad ass. NO doubt. So its a Dramaction.

also on that note
    Quote Originally Posted by fallen_ninja View Post
    inuyasha and naruto are my favorites because they are just my favs i really just like them
    BE MORE SPECIFIC!!! sure you like them but what aspect of them makes it your favorite?? I got yelled at for not being specific enough so ill yell at you for the same thing!

Newbie emoninja may be famous one day emoninja may be famous one day emoninja's Avatar
    Thanks

umm mines is probably bleach or naruto because it has a lot of action in it and it always keeps you guessing what will happen in the next episode not to mention naruto and ichigo, they are pretty funny

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

I would Have to say FMA and Naruto because there just funny and the plot is just simple but complex at the same time

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

I have many favourite anime characters in some different reasons...

1. Yukino Miyazawa - from the anime Kare kano, I like her because she tends to be my inpiration in my studies... She 's my Idol actually.

2. Yue, Sesshumarou, Inuyasha, Ayame and Neji - I like them because I really, extemely admire long and white haired anime characters. They give me charm.

3. Sakura Kinomoto and Tomoyo Daijouji - I like them because I like the anime CCS...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie flur may be famous one day flur may be famous one day flur's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think Inuyasha is a very credible anime...

My favourites are Serial Experiments Lain and FLCL. Why? They're different, they're thought-provoking, they aren't too long... never boring, but not totally spoiled with a shitload of unnecessary violence either.
    where is my mind?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast