+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite dot hack season? (Explain Why)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Whats your favorite dot hack season? (Explain Why)

I love this show whats your favorite hack season mine is the legend of the twlight good because it was not to old like hack signs or to new like hack roots and not to weird as that other hack and please say what is your favorite char in this season mine is the girl who loves hard items to get in the game she made me laugh so whats your favorite season.

Newbie Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats your favorite hack season

My favorite season is .hack//sign. It might be kind of long and take a while to get to the point, but it's where the story started. My favorite character in that season would have to be Tsukasa, you could say when i was watching it, i kind of related to he/she.
    Tastes like sugar. Looks like sugar. But it's not sugar.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats your favorite dot hack season? (Explain Why)

Mine would haveta be .hack//ROOTS. I like the story so far, it's interesting and dark. I like the main character Haseo (I hope that's spelled correctly), he's kinda the underdog and l love stories 'bout underdogs

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess mine would have to be .hack//sign. Though I haven't seen the second season of this series and I only start the third. Even though the first was weird and confussing I did like it. I guess I have to get the second season to figure out what happend that leads into the third season.

Otaku Seirika is off to a good start
    Thanks

.hack//sign,since it's the only one I really watched.Roots came on too early in the morning for me and I didn't get a chance to watch it.

Become a wind, unfathomable distress. I'll hold back your loneliness.

Newbie Dragon1160 is off to a good start Dragon1160's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say .Hack//Roots. It seems to be the most emotional and I like Haseo the most out of the all of the main characters. It is more dark than the others.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree with Dragon1160 that .Hack//Roots is abit darker, ofcourse that may be the reason that I like it. Plus it seems to be moving at a good pace and so far isn't getting complicated like the first one did. I also like the details in the worlds more in the third one.

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

I have yet to see roots so this might change but I thought sign was the best. I thought it was the most intelligent without being to boring....I thought twilight was really just....cheese....and limin. was just to boring there was nothing holding me to it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast