Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Samurai Champloo episode?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

What's your favorite Samurai Champloo episode?

The title kinda gives away my question, so I'll keep it simple:

I'd have to say my favorite episode of SC would have to be "Baseball Blues". Baseball is one of my favorite sports; and I can imagine it's the same with most Japanese people as well. It's hilarious how they portrayed Americans in fuedal Japan. I especially love how people were dying left and right--well not really dying--during the baseball game.

All in all it's good sports humor. Oh, and let's not forget that Mugen teaches us all how to dine-and-dash, LOL. ^_^

Newbie jonpar is off to a good start jonpar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite Samurai Champloo episode?

I like the episode with the meteor that struck earth at the beginning. There were fricken zombies, ZOMBIES anyway at the end when the bloke realized he wasn't related in any way really cracked me up.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonpar View Post
    I like the episode with the meteor that struck earth at the beginning. There were fricken zombies, ZOMBIES anyway at the end when the bloke realized he wasn't related in any way really cracked me up.
    Yeah, that's another good episode. In fact, it's the episode right before Baseball Blues. ^_^ It's funny how the people living in the mines could heal themselves by eating mad amounts of wasabi.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, i cant eat that crap its nasty.
    anyway, you both chose very good episodes, actually possibly my favs. but, oh yeah, NOT! definitly the one where everyone gets stoned is great! i forget the name at the moment

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is "Evanescent Encounter (part 2)"
    The fights were so unreal! like Jin was getting pwned by this new guy, i forget his name. and Mugen kicked that ugly dudes A$$! it twas so cool. my other Favorite is "Misguided Miscreants (Part 2)"
    The way Mugen Left that Kohza girl alive was too cool. he left he alive cuz it was a better punishment for her. to live alone and poor with no family at all. death just seemed to easy of a punishment.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i have to say that that guy's kama' chain would have never fit in that stick. and that thing must have been an RPS! (rocket proprlled sickle)
    and yeah, that fight with jin owned, but he got even in the end

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Mine is "Evanescent Encounter (part 2)"
    The fights were so unreal! like Jin was getting pwned by this new guy, i forget his name. and Mugen kicked that ugly dudes A$$! it twas so cool. my other Favorite is "Misguided Miscreants (Part 2)"
    The way Mugen Left that Kohza girl alive was too cool. he left he alive cuz it was a better punishment for her. to live alone and poor with no family at all. death just seemed to easy of a punishment.
    Evanescent Encounter (P.2) was pretty good. I was pretty suprised to see Jin gettin' owned like that. And Mugen... Well, Mugen always kicks ass to me, LOL.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    The title kinda gives away my question, so I'll keep it simple:

I'd have to say my favorite episode of SC would have to be "Baseball Blues". Baseball is one of my favorite sports; and I can imagine it's the same with most Japanese people as well. It's hilarious how they portrayed Americans in fuedal Japan. I especially love how people were dying left and right--well not really dying--during the baseball game.

All in all it's good sports humor. Oh, and let's not forget that Mugen teaches us all how to dine-and-dash, LOL. ^_^
    I just saw that episode about a month ago!! That episode was hilarious!

I haven't watched enough Samurai Champloo episodes to really justify one as my favorite.. but I did enjoy the last episode. I thought it was a nice way to end the series. I also like the episode where Jin finds a hooker and he wanted to run away with her.

Provocative.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast