+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite sword/weapon? (Explain Why!!!!)

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

What's your favorite sword/weapon? (Explain Why!!!!)

Like all of us fans we love anime! But each anime series has their own good guys and bad guys. All of them need weapons to fight! >=D

Of all the anime series you know.... what weapon you think will kill all? What's your favorite weapon to slaughter the enemy?

I myself like blades and swords. I like Zabuza's blade the most (Naruto). Not because it's the strongest, but I just think it looks cool. Makes me warm inside *caughs* ^_^ .

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie nickhoge is off to a good start nickhoge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite sword/weapon?

Well, for me it personally is a sword of which there is no name yet (I guess).

Sasuke's Sword in Shippuuden is my favourite untill now, it just seems to fit him so perfectly and it is especially the way he uses it that makes the sword very interesting! Other weapons are way too big most of the times while I prefer to see the more classic kinds of weapons used ^.^

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Um i don't know who uses one but i like a warhammer they can realy own face. Other then that i like itchigo's zambakto its realy sharp and huge and yet itchigo's sword can be used with both speed and power.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Well for a favorite weapon to kill enemies with i'd side with Haseo's Scythe (.Hack //ROOTS) for two reasons ,the first because it's very cool for a weapon to hold (very dark and with cool eyes on it) ,second: because it can slaughter well!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I like Ichigo's banki!(bleach) that is way cool! and it is so compact too!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

I will have Ichigo Tensa Zangetsu special form when he do Bankai, why I want it becuase it's really long and easily to handle and it's very shape and love black colour. About that sword I'm have it on my own Very shape blade :P
    Last edited by Blackbird; Jan 17, 2008 at 03:15 PM.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite sword/weapon? (Explain Why!!!!)

Tensa Zangetsu (aka Kurosaki Ichigo's Bankai) From Bleach. There are just so many great points to this thing. First off, lovin' the sleek, black blade and the hilt and chain. Its size is also pretty intresting, considering its a Speed Bankai. Its effects are rather Mind-boggling if I say so myself. Like Getsuga Tenshou in Bankai form, both the color and the power are something to stare at in awe. It's an all-around Kick-ass blade with the only visible flaw is Ichigo, being a human, can't fully control it at the beginning when he first unlocks it.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite sword/weapon? (Explain Why!!!!)

everone likes itsygo* sword o.O...i like Rukia ( i know )(Sode no Shirayuki (袖の白雪 or 袖白雪, lit. "Sleeve's White Snow"). cause i am an ice type , ( cold chilly) and i also like Tōshirō Hitsugaya (Hyōrinmaru (氷輪丸, lit. "Ice Ring", idiomatically "Full Moon")

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast