+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: What's your favorite sword/weapon? (Explain Why!!!!)

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite sword/weapon? (Explain Why!!!!)

i dont know why, but my favorite weapon would be swords. mayb bcuz u move around, instead of just standing still >.>
    Temari is so Cool

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    O o i got one i love tommyguns and maching guns. Why i like them is because of that massive amount of gun foughter(rain of bullets)that get shot out almost if not completly crushing the opponet. Not to mention if they are automatic(which is like all of them) you got a good chance of hitting them.
    weel he does have a poiunt but if you want gun faughter use a mini-gun they make any machiene gun look like a baby compaired to this baby and go figure the gatling gun was the first machiene gun in history
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Ah yes, the power of the gattling gun is nothing to be ignored!

Behold the power of the Gattling Gun!
    And the Ultimate gattling gun, the GAU-8 Avenger!!

I've thought up a character for Hellsing who got changed into a Vampire. When thinking of a weapon for him, I thought they've already done a sniper & a pistol, then I thought there's military bases in the UK, who's to stop a vampire "borrowing" one of the top video's guns for a while, or even the GAU-8 for one battle. Mind you, it's about 7 meters long, so it's pretty big, the Gau-8...

Make up a rig so you can carry the smaller gattling gun with one hand...

Oh, & if the ammo from the GAU-8 sounds familiar (30mm depleted uranium rounds), that's because it's the same ammo they give the Police Girl for her sniper rifle in Hellsing.

"The 30mm Anti-Midian cannon, 'Harkonnen'. It uses two types of ammo. Depleted uranium and explosive incendiaries capable of decimating any land and air unit except main battle tanks..."

Thing is, the GAU-8 just needs 1 shell on target to kill a main battle tank...

And it fires 4200 rounds per minute...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saionji View Post
    Kenshin's reverse blade sword.
    By far the coolest weapon ever.
    well i won;t say the blade is cool, but the way he uses it is rather mystifying (spelling)

anywho, i gotta love Moses's scythe from Blood+

simply looks so badass!
    Why hello there!

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    Ah yes, the power of the gattling gun is nothing to be ignored!

Behold the power of the Gattling Gun!
    And the Ultimate gattling gun, the GAU-8 Avenger!!

I've thought up a character for Hellsing who got changed into a Vampire. When thinking of a weapon for him, I thought they've already done a sniper & a pistol, then I thought there's military bases in the UK, who's to stop a vampire "borrowing" one of the top video's guns for a while, or even the GAU-8 for one battle. Mind you, it's about 7 meters long, so it's pretty big, the Gau-8...

Make up a rig so you can carry the smaller gattling gun with one hand...

Oh, & if the ammo from the GAU-8 sounds familiar (30mm depleted uranium rounds), that's because it's the same ammo they give the Police Girl for her sniper rifle in Hellsing.

"The 30mm Anti-Midian cannon, 'Harkonnen'. It uses two types of ammo. Depleted uranium and explosive incendiaries capable of decimating any land and air unit except main battle tanks..."

Thing is, the GAU-8 just needs 1 shell on target to kill a main battle tank...

And it fires 4200 rounds per minute...

actualy the GAU-8 Advenger fires a 1000 RPS and holds 10K in the amunition dump and the only aircraft it is able to be eguiped on at the moment is the A10-Thunderbolt and The A10B-Warhog thats why if not kept track of the ammo will run out in 10 seconds one burst fire from the GAU-8 is able to tack out 7 abrams in a single burst and they are 60 tons of depleted uranium armor and steel. oh and the GAU don use 30mm rounds they use 60 caliber rounds similer to a sniper rifle
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Newbie tsukikawa13 is off to a good start tsukikawa13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    weel he does have a poiunt but if you want gun faughter use a mini-gun they make any machiene gun look like a baby compaired to this baby and go figure the gatling gun was the first machiene gun in history

you are some what right but the maxiam was the first machine gun since it uses its own gas where as gatline was mechanicle which it need a person to turn the crank to fire the weapon and to have the barrels turn

a favorite weapon of mine lets see tough call since there are a few that i like

first I like both the tenrou adn the shiben since both swords are very strong and they are true muramasa's

I also like gukos Nyoi-Boi since it can extend to be very long

i also like the banishing gun of sanzo's because i like how it looks as much as i could tell it i s based of a real top break revolver

i also like the Smith and wesson schofield top break revolver just because i like the style of it.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    actualy the GAU-8 Advenger fires a 1000 RPS and holds 10K in the amunition dump and the only aircraft it is able to be eguiped on at the moment is the A10-Thunderbolt and The A10B-Warhog thats why if not kept track of the ammo will run out in 10 seconds one burst fire from the GAU-8 is able to tack out 7 abrams in a single burst and they are 60 tons of depleted uranium armor and steel. oh and the GAU don use 30mm rounds they use 60 caliber rounds similer to a sniper rifle
    Actually the GAU-8 uses a 30mm Hypervelocity round, which is actually a 60 caliber depleted uranium penetrator surrounded by a lightweight aluminum casing. They can't use the normal discarding sabot rounds in an aircraft gun because of the issue of the jet engines being damaged by ingesting the discarded sabots while on a strafing run. The GAU-8 is the most powerful airborne gun (as measured by muzzle energy) in service, but the only reason it can kill a main battle tank is that its intended to shoot through the relatively thin turret top armor
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Actually the GAU-8 uses a 30mm Hypervelocity round, which is actually a 60 caliber depleted uranium penetrator surrounded by a lightweight aluminum casing. They can't use the normal discarding sabot rounds in an aircraft gun because of the issue of the jet engines being damaged by ingesting the discarded sabots while on a strafing run. The GAU-8 is the most powerful airborne gun (as measured by muzzle energy) in service, but the only reason it can kill a main battle tank is that its intended to shoot through the relatively thin turret top armor
    Well, didn't expect that kinda response. I'm just going off what they say in the documentary clip I linked to.

4200 rounds per minute, enough ammo for 17 seconds worth of constant fire, 30 caliber depleted uranium rounds, 6.5 meter long barrels, it's all in the clip. Yes, this is another link to it, just to make it easier.

All I can say is I would not like to be in the way when one of those fires, especially if it's being swung around by some nutter strong enough to carry the thing...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7