Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Where do you buy your collectables?

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where do you buy your collectables?

I got my crappy ones at Kikiwai - .hack figurine set, fma set, and mahoro - and my fate/stay night ones from Hong Kong last month (April)

I only have pictures of my fsn figures because my friend wanted to see.

It was a pain in the ass looking for fsn figures since i didn't predict it was that popular in HK. Didn't got all the ones I want, and I can't find any in Toronto or rather there are no shops that I know that sells Japanese import figures.

Getting figures off internet is good for variety but you risk getting one with a bad quality since you can't check before purchasing, yea thats how i comfort myself because I can't buy things off the internet =/.
    Last edited by ZeRoGravity; May 29, 2006 at 08:46 AM.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the figures of ...

Andou Mahoro-Mahoromatic
    Anita King-Read Or Die TV series
    The Angel Brigade- Galaxy Angel

...I got all these figures with the DVD when they released the limited edition version. I also have a few FF char figures and some assorted collection of other old anime figures.

Sorry for the no pics. I dont have a digital camera or anything.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

I just have some FF figuers and alot of SF figuers. Im into anime but not as much as going out and spending money on toys that ust sit thr..Unless they are of a hot anime babe or some realy cool pose..

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

mostly at toy shows...i only have a few. like umm...Maito Gai and momochi Zabuza from Naruto. XD
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

EBAY!!!!! yeah I'm a big ebay fan.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm. For my first anime convention, I'm going to bring, like, a thousand dollars, and leave with, like, an entire collection and lots of swag!

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AniManga Hound
    Hmm. For my first anime convention, I'm going to bring, like, a thousand dollars, and leave with, like, an entire collection and lots of swag!
    Dunno if it applies to every con. but a lot of the anime/manga related merchandise are extremely expensive at cons. As for figures, there ain't a lot of variety and if there is something you like, be prepare to pay $100+ for a good imported figure. Of course make sure you do your home work beforehand so you can tell which ones are fake and which ones are real because I've seen fake ones before at cons. One way to tell is the dealers, not that im racist, its because im Chinese that I can safely say that a lot of times Chinese people sell fake stuff, ask what company manufactured that figure, where they got it from, check for quality like painting and molding etc. etc.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2